Chapter 1-First day with you

Aelia's POV

"What's going on?" I was frustrated that I was getting a new a roomie. I was perfectly fine leaving alone in the dorm, now I have a roommate? Ugh!

The moving guy stepped aside as she walked in. My jaw dropped and I couldn't look away. She is stunning. Beautiful. I frowned when her eyes met mine. "What" I spat and looked back at my phone.

"Hi" Her voice rang in my head,I refused to respond to her. She stood at that same spot for a while before walking over to her bed. I slowly lifted my eyes to look at what she was up to and saw she was taking off her top. I looked away quickly but my eyes forced me back to her. I couldn't look away from that perfectly toned skin. Her stomach was so tightly flat. She immediately looked up and I looked away but it was too late,she caught me.

"Hey,can I atleast know your name?"
My eyes moved to her again and she was still shirtless but with a mini bra.

"It's Aelia and don't bother me again. That's your space, don't come to mine and I won't come to yours" I rolled my eyes and looked in my phone again. I heard her sigh.

"You're beautiful" My heart skipped when she said it but I quickly ignored the feeling. I can't be feeling all this for a girl...eww.

I looked up and her super curly long hair was packed in a high bun. She had on a black shirt and in her hands was a silver necklace. It was a butterfly necklace and it was beautiful. I loved it. She noticed I was admiring the necklace.

"You like it" She smirked and her light brown eyes sparkled. Her jaw tightened and I wondered if she's a guy.

"Yeah, it's pretty" She stared at me for a while as she smiled. Then she stretched her hand out to me. "Here,take it. A gift from me to you" She walked over to me and dropped it on my bed. She didn't even want to hear if I wanted it or not. I picked it up and admired it even more.
"This must have cost a fortune" I whispered to myself. I struggled to put it on and I was totally embarrassed.
"Need my help" I stared at her and slowly nodded. She hopped out of her bed as I sat up.

Her fingers worked the hook and when she was done,I felt her fingers graze my neck and shoulders. I know this is clichè but I felt something like a bolt of electricity? Yeah. I looked into the room mirror. It was so beautiful. It sparkled in the light. I was so grateful. I turned to face her. Her hands were in her pockets. "I'm glad you like it" I smiled a little and touched the butterflies on the necklace. "Thanks,um...."

"Dana Lauryn" I nodded.
"Thanks Dana" She smiled so brightly,I smiled too.

"Wanna hang out?" I asked her as she walked back to her bed. She turned to face me with a curious smile.
"Sure,where too?"
"Show you around the college?"
She nodded as she grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket. "I'll be honoured"

Please,Please,Please. Leave a vote please I beg you. It will encourage me to continue. I don't want this to be a flop. 🥺🥺❤️