Chapter 7-Missing you

Aelia's POV

I was so confused. Yes, Dana is a cross dresser but I didn't think she'd be lesbian. It shocked me. I was wondering why I let her approach me like that tho. I was wondering why I didn't stop her on-time.
I decided to walk back to the dorm alone. Few minutes of staying alone in the dorm. Dana hadn't come back. I was worried.
After an hour,the door opened and I sat up quickly. Dana staggered in. I gasped at her drunk state.
"Dana?" Her eyes moved to meet mine. She frowned and looked away. She walked in and slammed the door. I flinched from the loud sound. "You...you hurt me Aelia" She hit her chest and pointed at me. Then she paused as she sat on her bed. She stared at me with half opened eyes. "Why Aelia" Her lips pulled into a thin line. "You referred to  me as...as eww" She laughed but then frowned. I felt like slapping myself.

"I'm sure you hate me now,bu-but it's not your fault. I-I sh-shouldn't have spoken to you on the first day" She stammered and smiled then pointed at me. "Go to sleep" I watched her fall back on her bed. "Goodnight Aelia" She regrets talking to me on the first day. Those words she spoke hurts more than anything and I can't explain why. Tears came down my cheeks as her soft snores filled my ears. I couldn't help but cry into my pillow. But I couldn't bring myself to kiss her. I'm not gay! I have a boyfriend and I've always been attracted to boys,why is she questioning my sexuality.
I wiped my tears and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

********

I woke up the next morning and looked to the side to find an empty bed. I heard water running in the bathroom. I quickly got up and took off my clothes. I wrapped myself with a towel and one on my head. I knocked on the bathroom door and no one answered. I walked in assuming no one was inside,but I saw her... Dana,she was fully dressed in a dark red sweatpants and matching tank top. She stared at my body for a while,then looked away. I saw her lick her lips and bite them. Heaven knows why that looked so attracting.
I thought she would say something to me but she didn't,she opened her mouth to speak but she just worked her fingers through her hair and walked past me.

I was hurt she was still angry at me. I quickly took a shower but when I came out,she was gone.

************

"Cherry!" The girl spun around when she heard her name and smiled at me. Then she frowned. "Where's Dana?" I looked around the class and saw her talking to two girls and she looked so happy I knew she had completely forgotten about me. I shrugged but Cherry looked into the class too and saw Dana. She narrowed her eyes at me. "What's going on with you two? With the looks of things,you just came to school and she came earlier"
"Nothing's wrong" I faked a smile. "I just woke up late and she couldn't wait for me" I shrugged. Cherry narrowed her eyes more but she shrugged too. "Okay! Jasper says hi though" I nodded as she walked backwards. "See you later muffin!" She winked and I waved.

I turned back and walked into the class. My head was down cause I didn't want anyone to see my sad expression and start asking questions.

But when I looked up,I saw Dana's eyes on me.

Dana's POV next! Hang on and also make the voting star glow 🌟