Chapter 3-Getting to Know you

Dana's POV

She's nice. Gorgeous. Amazing. Beautiful.
We walked back to the dorm after a good hour of walking and talking and laughing.
It was 5 in the evening and my legs were killing me. Once we got to our room. I flung my long body on the bed and wiggled my toes. Aelia was staring at me.
"Any problem Meyers" She glared at me.
"Don't call me Meyers, it's Aelia dumb dumb" She rolled those beautiful sea-green eyes and walked to her bed.
She was staring at me again.
"Why do you have such long legs?" I chuckled.
"Why do you have short pretty ones?" She looked annoyed and flustered at the same time.

"Classes tomorrow long legs,what do you have first" She asked. Long legs...I can get used to that. I got out my timetable and gave it to her. She hesitated to take it but did either way. "Hmm...so,wait what? We have classes together throughout tomorrow? How's,wait. You're arts too?" I nodded, wondering why she was so surprised. "So it means we have classes together all the time" I winked at her and she looked thoughtful.
"Okay" She shrugged and threw my timetable at me. "Heads up" The thick paper hit me right at my nose giving me paper cut at the tip of my nose.

"Meyers?!" She rushed to me and sat on my bed. I tried to touch my slightly bleeding nose but she slapped my hand.
"Don't touch it, you'll get germs in it...long legs" She rolled her eyes and got a clean napkin from the pack.
"Don't call me long legs" I smirked.
"Don't call me Meyers" I cocked my brow and licked my lips nodding my head. "Fair"
"Keep your head straight" Her hands cupped my cheeks and boy,they were as soft as a feather. I pressed my cheeks into her palms with my eyes closed.
"What are you doing?" I snapped my eyes open and she was staring at me with a slight smile on her face. I flushed with embarrassment. "Nothing" I shrugged. She eyed me and rounded up my nose with a small bandage.

"Your nose is that soft? A paper cut on your nose, really"
"Atleast you could have told me you were going to throw the paper"
"I did,I said heads up" I raised both my brows.
"Yeah you did,after throwing it" She laughed and I rolled my eyes. She was just staring at me. Then I remembered what she said about me not coming to her space.
"I think I remember someone telling me not to come to her space" She turned a bright pink which was hella cute.
She got up and walked back to her bed. I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

"Good night long legs" She smiled,but I knew that smile wasn't from her heart.
"Tired already?" She nodded as she got her night clothes and walked to the bathroom.
"Long day,I guess" She smiled and I smiled back. When she got changed,I turned off the light in the room and lay quiet on my bed. The room was quiet so I thought she was asleep.
"Good night Aelia" I muttered. No response. I shut my eyes. Few minutes later, I was drifting to sleep.
"Goodnight too,Dana"

I'm so excited about this book. Please tell me you love it too. It'll encourage me so much. Don't forget our star! 🌟