Chapter 5-Obssessed with you

Dana's POV

After I was rudely kicked out of her boyfriend's desk. I stormed to the back angrily. I sat quietly,watching Aelia and her her rude boyfriend. I rolled my eyes when he jumped down from her table and sat so close to her. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair,flipping it to the side. Few seconds later,I felt a hand on my shoulder. A wave of feminine perfume filled my nostrils. I glanced up to see a blond haired girl just like Aelia's and with deep red lipstick.

"Hi, I'm Foxy Heather" She sat next to me and extended her hand. I took it politely. They were soft.
"Can I know your name?"
"It's Dana Lauryn" She smiled,still holding my hands. I smiled awkwardly. Then she let go. "I'm in the cheer team,I guess your new, I've not seen this face around here"
"Yeah,just checked in yesterday"
"Really? Who's your roommate" Her Barbie doll-like voice rang in my ears.
"Aelia-"
"Aelia Meyers?! You're Aelia Meyers's  roommate" She asked annoyed.
"Yes,any problem?"
"Not at all" She put her hands on my shoulders again. "Just asking"

"You're cute" She admitted and leaned in to my right placing a kiss on my cheek. I was startled at her approach. We spoke for a while, she's actually fun to chat with when suddenly I smelt a familiar vanilla scent.
"Why are you here Foxy" Aelia's voice was full of hatred. Foxy totally ignored her. Aelia glanced at me and her eyes widened.
"Did she do that?" I touched my cheek and looked at my fingers. Red lipstick. Crap.
I nodded as I slowly wiped it off. Why does she look so surprised. "So you're a lesbian Foxy,I just knew it! So why going after my boyfriend?" That was when Foxy stopped checking her hair in her fancy mirror and glared at Aelia. The whole class was watching. I wanted to pull Aelia away before she does something she would regret.

"Going after your boyfriend? How Aelia,your boyfriend is obsessed with me" Foxy chuckled and flipped her hair back. Aelia gasped. "How dare you" She slapped Foxy hard across her cheek and stormed out of the class. I ran after her. She didn't let me in the door in the girl's locker room.
"Go away Dana"
"I'm not leaving you here Aelia" I heard her sigh and open the door. She walked out and walked to the large mirror. She placed her hands on the sink and bent her head low.
I let her think for a while before coming closer to her. "It's okay Aelia" I put my hand on her back soothingly. I heard her sniff and rub her nose. God,please tell me she isn't crying.

"Are you crying Aelia? You better not" I warned. She looked up in the mirror and her eyes were red. "What did she mean by that Dana,she said Alex is obsessed with her,what if it's true" My heart ached at the sight of her crying. I pulled her to my chest as she cried. I stroked her head.
"And so what if he's obsessed with her" I scoffed. "You still have me" She looked up at me,sniffing and pouting like a baby.
I'm obsessed with seeing you...
She smiled and laid her head on my chest again.

....awwn 🥺. Please don't forget to vote,if you loved this episode. 🌟🌟