Chapter 16-Shattered by you

Dana's POV

Last night,Aelia was being so cute. She argued to sleep on my bed with me. But this morning,she wasn't on my bed or in the room. It's a Saturday morning tho but still.
I rushed out of bed and and ran into the bathroom not seeing her at all. Since I took a shower late at night yesterday,I didn't bother to take one this morning, I'm too lazy and I need to find my source of happiness before it's too late. I brushed my mouth and threw on some baggy clothes and a black beanie. It was cold outside and I don't think I wanna get sick.

************

When I got outside,my eyes met Foxy and Taylor Corner. I hadn't seen those two in a while,maybe too occupied with school and Meyers. Taylor waved me over,she was wearing a pair of blue gloves which looked cool with her matching blue winter hat.
"Hey!" I smiled at them and Foxy took my hand. "Come on, we're going somewhere amazing, you'll love it" Her tiny voice killed my eardrums. "I'm sorry I can't,I have someone important I'm looking for" Taylor's brows knitted. "Who? Where's Aelia?"
"Exactly,she wasn't in the dorm when I woke up this morning" Foxy groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Can we please! Forget about that wannabe? Let's go!" I shot her a disgusted look and snatched my hand from her grip.
"Excuse me" I looked Foxy up and down and ran off,getting pissed at the word she used on Aelia. I heard Taylor scolding her but I didn't hear the words. The college was half full probably because some of us had places to go today. I was getting frustrated,I couldn't find Aelia anywhere. I decided to look in the building.
I hadn't gotten far into the library when I saw her back facing me,I was relieved she was okay. But what I saw next shattered me.

Alex was all over her body, touching her places I think he shouldn't. His hand was groping her ass as they kissed like they wanted to eat each other. It felt like I was being stabbed deep in my heart by a ten inch sword. My whole body instantly crumbled. I felt my head becoming light,my vision was getting blurry. I tried to hold myself up by gripping the shelves but the books fell due to my trembling body and the two turned sharply to face me. Alex cursed under his breath and rolled his eyes. His lips were swollen and red. Wow.
My eyes moved to Aelia. Her eyes were watery but I could definitely see bite marks on her neck. Her lips were swollen too. My eyes moved along her body and I noticed her buttons were unbuttoned and her cleavage was in clear view,the worst part was that that waste of oxygen was looking there lustfully. My condition just got worse.

Worst Saturday of my entire life. She claims she likes me. She wants to sleep next to me and now she's all over another? I was still staring at her,completely heart broken and destroyed when she grabbed him back to herself and started kissing him. My mouth fell open,my head started banging.
"No! Fucking no!!" I screamed. She stopped kissing him and glanced back at me. "Aelia" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. But before I could say anything else,she grabbed his hands and walked past me out of the library. My mouth was still open in shock,I fell to the ground and screamed my heart out. Why do I always have to be the heart broken one? I brought my knees to my chest as I cried bitterly. I bit my lower lip to hold my screams....

Why Aelia Meyers? Don't....don't let me die this way....

😭😭😭😡 I love this chapter tho,I guess Aelia's not ready to be lesbian,hehe. Remember to vote!.