Chapter 13-Date with you

Dana's POV

She kissed me and honestly that's my number one addiction now. She asked me to take us to a small cafe. I loved the cafe so much because it was so well kept and smelled so nice and the people there were so well organized. Aelia walked ahead of me and I couldn't take my eyes of her bare back. The smoothness was unbelievable. She spun around once she spotted a nice table spot and smiled brightly at me. I nodded and she waited for me to walk to her. "This is perfect" She looked out the window into the grey night.

I brought out the chair for her to seat and she smiled at me,sitting neatly. I walked over to mine and sat. I sat and stared at her,my beautiful lady in a red sexy gown... blushing? Awwn, she's blushing.
"Stop staring Dana" She covered her face with her palms,trying to hide her obvious smile.  I leaned forward and kissed her hands. I felt her tense and a smirk appeared on my face. I sat back and picked up the menu as she slowly uncovered her face. I looked up from the menu again at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Would you pick something to eat or would you eat me?!" She chuckled. I nodded.
"Yes why not,dinner and then snacks" I winked at her and she gasped,looking down at her fingers. I let out a small modest laugh. God,that was so good. An embarrassed smile was on her face. "What would you like to eat,my lady?" She snatched the other menu from the table and glared at me then at the menu.
"I'm not hungry anymore" She snapped and threw the menu back on the table. I frowned and she rolled her eyes at me and crossed her arms.

"What's wrong,why wouldn't you eat"

"Take me back to the dorm now" She refused to look at me.
"Aelia-"
"Take me back Dana" She glared at me and got up snatching her purse and walking out of the cafe. I was shocked and confused before grabbing the keys and running after her. I met her outside,standing by the door with a small bottle of alcohol in her hands. I sighed,totally confused,unable to understand the situation.

"Can you talk to me? What's up Aelia" She just ignored me as I drove back. When we got to the school,she downed the whole bottle at once and let her head fall downwards. "I like you so much, I'm confused about my sexuality..." She mumbled. She's drunk. Obviously.
"Come on Aelia" I opened her side of the door and helped her out. She fell on my body with her hands around my neck. She reeked of alcohol but still smelt lovely.
I felt her lips on my neck,it sent shivers down my spine. She knows what she's doing. I held her waist and we struggled to walk back to the dorm.

"Dana, I'm I ugly?" She looked at me with half closed eyes and pouted lips. Is she seriously asking that? How can she be so beautiful and not know it? Once we got into the room,I answered her question.
"No,Aelia Meyers, you're beautiful,the most beautiful girl on the planet,amazing, gorgeous,perfect" She giggled and pulled my cheeks then her smile disappeared as soon as it came.

"Kiss me" She mumbled,still staring at me.
"What?"
"If I'm all that,then kiss me" A blush crept on my cheeks as she crawled on all fours towards me. Her ass was sticking out behind her so seductively. I gulped hard as she put her hands on my chest and kissed my neck.
"Fucking kiss me Dana" She groaned and grabbed the collar of my shirt. I grabbed her neck and kissed her perfect lips again. It was like the first time,I felt my thighs heating up. Her hands were rubbing and squeezing them so tightly. My hands tightened around her neck as I roughly kissed her. She kissed me back with the same passion and speed.

My eyes rolled back in my head when she fell over me and her front hit against mine.

Wanna see more? Keep reading hon! And don't forget to vote.