Chapter 10-Liking you

Aelia's POV

"Do you like me Aelia?"

I was startled by the question. My heart was racing very fast. I don't like a girl,but I gave it a second thought. Why do I react like this when she touches me? Her eyes were searching my body for an answer. She leaned closer to my face causing my heart to drop and I gasped. Her face remained serious. Do I like a girl? How is that possible? Dana comes into my life and questions my sexuality and I'm always happy around her or when I see her. I thought silently.

Her hands gripped my waist tighter, causing me to look back at her. She cocked her brow waiting for my answer.
"Dana,um... I'm straight" I felt her grip on my wait loosen. She stood up straight and ran her fingers through her hair. I felt so bad. But I couldn't admit I'm gay cause I'm not. She licked her lips and I saw her eyes water. "I'm sorry Dana,but I'm not...gay" I said those words as politely as I could. She nodded slowly and tried to smile. "It's okay" were her last words to me and she turned and walked away. I gripped the sides of my hair and shut my eyes tightly. I don't know what's wrong with me. She does things to me that other girls dread to do. She puts me in a position that normally I would freak out and push any other girl. But I let her touch me cause...I like the feeling but I'm not gay. I'm in a guy relationship.

When I got to the dorm,Dana wasn't there this time. Had she gone to drink again? I prayed she didn't cause I will be dealt with guilt. The door opened few minutes later and she walked in. She smelt different but not the drunk smell. She smelt feminine and I haven't smelt that on her before.
"Where are you coming from?" She didn't respond. To think of it,she's only spoken to me once today. I wanted to her her demanding voice again. She just sat on her bed and got out her pad from her pad bag.
And I was shocked,I gasped as my eyes widened. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Dana had done a painting of...me.
And she got every freaking detail. The outfit I had on today. My styled hair,my eyes, everything. I was amazed. But she didn't seem happy. She just hung it on the wall in our room and went back to her bed. I stared at the painting. She painted me,that was her own work. Others painted objects or gifts as their previous thing and she painted...me. I looked back to her with teary eyes. Does Dana like me this much? Or is she just fantasizing. That question is meant for me. I wiped my tears but before I looked down at my fingers,I saw her looking at me.

"You're beautiful"
I jerked my head up with tears in my eyes.
"And you're precious to me, that's why I chose you for my painting...."

Awwn,I need someone to love me this way. My heart 💖💖💖. Please leave a vote 🌟🌟