Chapter 17-Look at me!

Aelia's POV

"Go away from me, I'm done with it!" I snatched my hand away and kept walking. Before I knew what was happening,Alex grabbed my wrists and made me face him.
"Now listen to me,you are my freaking girl and I would do whatever I want with you-" I slapped him hard across his face. Dana is never ever going to speak to me again because of him and what he did. He held his cheek and his mood changed. He looked possessed. "You're so hot when you're angry,and I'm so horny when I'm angry,now let's go!" He screamed in my face. Where are all these students when I need them? No one seems to be around!

"Let me go Alex or I'll call the cops on you,first you drugged me and made me do all that in there with you,what if we had sex?"
"That's the point" He looked over my body lustfully. "Just let me make love to you darling" His hands moved down my thighs.
"No! Leave me alone for the last time Alex!" Just then three students were coming by. I sighed in relief as Alex moved away from me. "You're disgusting" I spat in his face and walked away as quickly as I could.
"I'll see you around baby!!" I balled my fists at his annoying voice. Now I have to deal with Dana. God,I can't imagine the pain she's going through. Her eyes said everything clearly. Why Aelia.

************

When I got to our dorm room,I tried opening it but it was locked. I put my ear to the door and heard her crying. Shit.
"Dana? Please open the door,it's Aelia" It's not like she cares anymore. Why did I answer Alex's call in the first place. "Are you done kissing him? You're heartless Aelia,how can you claim to like me and you're still all over him?" I heard her soft voice closer to the door. Her words hit me so hard I wanted to cry. "Please Dana,open up so I can explain"
"Why not go back and continue your little love story? I don't want to interfere...." Her voice now sounded demanding and furious. I decided not to reply.

After a few minutes,I heard the door open. What I saw of her,broke my heart. I hated Alex more than anything. She just stared at me and walked back to her bed. I entered and locked the door again. Slowly approaching her,I climbed on her bed and sat opposite her. She wiped her tears and looked everywhere else but me.
"I'm sorry" I muttered. She still didn't look at me. But then she said something.
"Why"
I covered my face with my palms and cursed Alex as much as I could.
"It's not my fault Dana"
"Then who's fault is it,you were clearly enjoying what you two had on going,so who's fault is it?" She finally shot daggers with her eyes at me. I felt tears threaten to spill.

"He drugged me! Alex drugged me Dana,I wouldn't do that cause I don't love him...I love you" I took her hands in mine. She still wasn't looking at me. She threw her head back and just remained like that. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful skin and neck I so wanted to dig my teeth in. "I'm so so sorry" The tears finally fell. When she heard me sniff,she brought her head back to look at me. "Don't do that" She cleaned my tears still not looking at me. I felt really bad. "Won't you look at me?" She scoffed and bit her lower lip,which glistened from her wet tongue which she ran over it.
"You said he drugged you?"
"Yes,yes he drugged me" I moved closer to her, squeezing her hands. The fact that she wouldn't look at me,drove me crazy.

I grabbed the sides of her face and brought my own face closer to hers. "Look at me Dana!" Her eyes snapped to mine and I felt my heart beat quicken. The eye contact was just too much. She looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes. I managed to speak. "Have you forgiven me?" She nodded and wrapped her arms around me,we fell over and my body was on her. Her hands moved down to my ass and cupped it. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart raced even faster. "Aelia,never allow such to happen again,I can literally die" She chuckled and I kissed her neck. "It wouldn't,I promise you" She held my cheek with one hand and the other still on my ass. "Kiss me" She whispered. I leaned down immediately and connected our lips. I didn't know how much I badly wanted to kiss her until now. We kissed on and on for a full five minutes,I know.

When we pulled away,her lips were swollen. A smirk was in her lips and she connected our lips again.
"I can't stop kissing you, it's addicting" She whispered in my ear. I'm so happy she loves me and I love her,she makes me so happy. Being with her is paradise....

Awwn, I'm so jealous. Love is really beautiful. 💓💓💋🫂 Don't forget to vote!