Time to think

Alli
-

"Where are you going?" I heard Ashton behind me as i packed a suitcase, he must've just got home. I ignored him

"Are you leaving me?" His voice was full of sadness and i wanted to turn around and kiss him but i cant, not now.
"I need some time to think." I heard a thump and when i turned around he was on his knees on the floor sobbing, you know when your crying so hard you make no sound? That was him right now.

"P-please." He was trying to catch his breathe as he cried. My lip trembled, i knew if i didnt leave now i was going to start crying and I didnt want him to see me cry, crying in front of him would show him that he made me weak. "Goodbye." I croaked out and ran outside where i finally started crying as i got into Calum's car, He was my bestfriend, he was older than me so we hadnt seen each other in a while so I was going to stay with him until i finally decided what to do.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried expression, i only told him over the phone that something was wrong and i needed to stay with him.
"No you fucking idiot im not okay isnt it obvious?" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Why you gotta be so rude tho??" He glared at me but soon after smiled and little and put his hand on top of mine as he drove.

****

My Ashi heart ouch