The 2nd meteor (Taylor)

Taylor Coyote was up before her alarm clock. She rose from her soft bed and yawned. "Morning sun. How wonderful it is to see you today." She said as she realized how bright it is so she turned away.

She put on her uniform with a white button down shirt and a blue plaid skirt. She also slipped into her black shoes and put on her school tie.

Taylor's alarm clock ranged and her phone went off. She got a text from Zipp Road Runner. 'Hey Tay-Tay. How's it going? I'm about to head off to school. Wbu?' Taylor smiled at her text language.

Taylor and Zipp have been friends sense they were 8. They're parents wouldn't allow there relationship to progress because of there animal species. But that didn't stop Taylor from seeing Zipp. They loved each other. She wasn't gonna let her parents steal that from her.

Taylor texted back. 'Yep. Too bad I can't go to your school.' Taylor replied with a sad expression. Placing her phone in her skirt pocket, Taylor walked downstairs to the kitchen. Her mother, Harley, greet her with a smile. "Good morning Taylor. How'd you sleep?" Taylor smiled back. "Well. I'm heading to school now." Taylor replied before her mother could reply back.

Taylor lived pretty far away from her school. Not like ACME High oh no. She was at Looney High. She wasn't as smart as her brother Tech, but she loved being a child once more. She only wished she could be like all the other kids.

Taylor walked up to ACME High and sighed. "I wish I could go there." She said softly slowly walking past it while trying to keep her head up. But then, she looked up too high and noticed something different about the sky. There was a bright yellowish orange circle in the sky. "What the-?" Taylor placed her hand over her eyes to try to get a good view. But she wish she hadn't. Because the circle was getting bigger. No closer. That wasn't just any circle. It was a meteor!

Taylor screamed and tried to run away, but the meteor was already too close. Taylor tried to run on all fours but the meteor struck down trapping her in its ginormous gravity.