The appearance

Alex heard the commission from her hospital room. She was still floating in the air from her super powers. Just like her brother, she gained powers. They weren't the laser eyes that she thought but she was grateful she wasn't like her brother. Now, how was she suppose to get down?

The nurse from earlier rushed into her room. "Ma'am, you must vacate the room."

"What's going on?" Alex asked as the nurse grabbed her foot and gently pulled her down to the ground. Alex firmly grabbed her hospital bed frame to stay on the gravity. "Ms. Bunny, you father will be arriving shortly, but you must leave now." she said again, this time with a more firm approach. Alex held onto the nurse's hand who helped her out of the room. Right after she left, she saw some flash before her eyes. It was a road runner. But not just any road runner. This one was faster than the speed of light.

At first she thought it was Rev Runner, but a closer look to the bird, and she noticed that it was a girl. She looked just like Rev but she was wearing a ponytail on her tail. So ironic. Alex saw a fire trail from behind her which she stared in awe. But then she noticed someone even worse. A Tasmanian devil. "AHHHHH!" it said as it began to scream and roar. The road runner squealed a grabbed a black duck which Alex recognized as Daffy. The devil dog started to smash everything in it's path and destroyed the hospital counter. Soon, it noticed Alex in front of it, and made it's way towards her.

"Uh oh!" she said as she let go of the nurse's hand and shot herself upward to the ceiling. The devil couldn't stop in time and slid his way into the now ruin hospital room. It bumped his head into the wall, causing it to crack. Alex looked through the door frame upside down. "You done yet?" she asked it, while the dog shook his head.

Alex was about to come down when she heard someone calling her name. "Alex!" Alex turned to the left, (even though it was her right) and saw her best friend Leon. He was wearing a hospital gown like herself and smiled. "You're okay!" he said as he ran over to her and stretched his arms. Then, his arms stretched too long and they flopped onto the floor. Alex looked completely shocked at her friend. They were about 8 feet long. Leon smiled nervously. "Yeah I know. I've got super powers."

"Really, I didn't notice." Alex joked and pushed herself down to the ground, making sure to grab the door frame firmly. "Are you okay?" Leon asked as he walked towards her. "Yeah, I'm fine." Alex replied, deciding to hug Leon instead. Leon sucked in some air and his arms began to shrink back to his sides. The Tasmanian growled at them and ran towards the two of them. Alex gasped while Leon held her close, but the dog didn't attack them. Instead he ran right pasted them and out of the hospital. Alex and Leon were confused. "What just happened?" she asked as Leon shrugged. "I have no idea."