Strange Powers (Tez)

Tez woke up hours before the others. As a matter of fact, he was already angry himself. He would try to break out of the police chains he was chained up to but they were too strong.

Tez roared right before a doctor walked into his room. He flinched when he saw the Tasmanian. "A-Are you sure?" He asked with fear. The cop rolled his eyes and pushed him into the room. "Just do your damn job and get out of here." He replied as Tez rolled his eyes as well. People were always like that around him. It's not uncommon that a Tasmanian gets blamed for everything. They always eat all the food. They never clean up. They never act normal. Well it doesn't matter now.

Tez stuck his tongue out at the doctor who shook his head in disgust. "Um listen. You suffered a major injury in your left arm and but if you stay off of it for a while you'll be okay. Get that?" Tez took a peek at his arm. Indeed it was busted. It was bandaged up before he could even try to move it. Tez groaned which made the doctor's eyes go wide.

Tez bent his leg to stretch it as the doctor quickly walked out. The cops came back in and laughed. "Looks like you'll be in for it for a while." Those cops. It was always those damn cops. They would tease him. Laugh at him. Treat him like a dog. Tez growled with anger and without warning, used his right hand to get out of the police chain and punched one of the cops right in the face.

But that's now what made him happy. What made him happy was the incredible strength he gain. Tez looked down and realized that he broken free. Tez smirked and licked his lips. Now it was his turn to play.