Strange Powers (Daffy the 5th)

Daffy's head ranged as he sat up from his hospital bed. His whole body was acing from the unexpected meteor crash from earlier. Wait, that meteor. Looked exactly like...the one that changed his life forever. Or to be more accurate his brother's life.

As Daffy looked around the room, he saw a nurse that was checking his vitals. "Um, excuse me?" Daffy began to say. The nurse gasped and looked to see that it was only her patient. The nurse sighed in relief. "Sorry, I never realized you've woken up." she replied after regaining her breath. "Can you...tell me what happened?" Daffy asked. Of course he already knew what happened. He just wanted wanted to make sure that nothing else was going on with his body. "You were hit by a meteor this morning."

"I know that. I wanna know my injuries." Daffy replied as the nurse quickly checked her clipboard. "Oh right. Um, you've suffer a minor head trauma due to the meteor and your heart stopped once but we were able to revive you just in time. Other that, there were no major injuries." Daffy breathed a sigh of relief. Thankful that he didn't have to take any medication or say off of a limb or something.

"DUCK!" Both Daffy and the nurse turned there heads to see Daffy's landlord Mr. Montana. Montana stomped his feet towards the poor duck. "I asked you to pay for that rent months ago. I didn't get a single dollar!" Wait, that's what he was here for?! Not to see if he was okay? Sure his brother never showed up for occasions like this but still! Daffy glared at him. "I'm in a hospital Montana. And I'll get your money as soon as possible."

"I WANT IT NOW!"

"Sir!" The nurse decided to step in between the bulldog and the duck. "I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." The nurse put her hand up in front of him. Montana didn't seem all to intimidated. "Step back you damn pussy." Montana replied swatting her to the ground. The nurse landed with a thud.

Daffy gulped at the tall canine. "Please, I promise. Just gimme more time-"

"You've ran out of time duck." Montana brought his hand down but it never made it's target. Daffy's body fazed from thin air and reappeared to another location of the hospital room. Once Daffy realized that he was in a corner, he looked at his landlord and shrugged with a nervous smile. "Hey...guess I'm a road runner now." Montana growled and charged at him again, but Daffy fazed into thin air and reappeared again in another location. Daffy then realized what was happening. He had teleportation powers.