The 2nd meteor (Leon)

Leon walked into the school building, his eyes were filled with nothing but tiredness. His bag was heavy on his back and his mouth screamed for hunger. He didn't have any breakfast today on a count of having to sneak out to go to school. To be fair, his parents never left him alone after Lexi legged for the Loonatics. He got all the attention from his parents and it was driving him crazy!

Leon rubbed his eyes and walked towards his locker. He was about to open it until he was pushed aside by someone else. "Well well well, if it isn't Leon Bunny." Leon gulped when he looked at who confronted him.

It was Havoc. Havoc was another rabbit with a leather jacket. He didn't wear any pants (like most of the boys 😑) and no shirt. What did you expect, rabbits don't wear clothes. He also wore leather gloves with holes in it for his fingers.

Leon backed away. "Stay away Havoc. It's too early for this."

"So?" Havoc said pushing the poor bunny against the  locker. Leon grunted and tried to kick one of there legs but missed. "Let me go!" Leon struggled as Havoc smirked at his desperation. The cream colored bunny decided to punch his way out of the situation. And it worked too.

He landed a hit on Havoc's face causing him to let go. "Why you little-!" Leon was already running away from him. School or not, he wanted to get out of here. "Come back here!" Havoc called out chasing after him. The two of them continued the chase scene until he bumped into someone else. "I'm sorry I -" Leon was about to say when he realized it was Daffy Duck the 5th.

Daffy rolled his eyes at Leon. "What did you get yourself into this time loser?" Leon stood up right before Havoc arrived as well. "None of your business Dorky Duck. I'm in the middle of something."

"Yeah like-" Before the two of them could really get into it, the ground before them began to shake. The three boys fell over trying not to tumble into each other. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?" Daffy yelled as he pointed at the sky. When Leon look up he couldn't believe what he just saw.

It was a meteor!

Memories of the first meteor flashed back into his head. He remembered how he ran up to his sister who was unconscious during the first wave. He was scared and didn't know what to do. And just like the first meteor, he stood still and waited for the impact. With that, the meteor made contact with the high school and Leon was unconscious.