The 2nd meteor (Daffy the 5th)

Daffy's alarm clock went off for him as he viciously banged it against the wall. His anger got the better of him because it broke in half. His brother Danger Duck left him for his friends. Never called, never text. He completely forgot about him. He managed to stay in his apartment because of his brother being an amazing hero and scooted out of bed to get dressed for school.

Daffy only put on a simple white tee shirt and his backpack. He even looked on his phone and noticed a text from Havoc the school bully. Daffy ran with the squad because she couldn't find any other friends at school. The text read: 'Hey, you gonna help me shake Leon today?' Daffy rolled his eyes at the name. Leon's sister Lexi was indeed a Loonatics but at least he got text messages and phone calls. He was always jealous of that.

Daffy texted back saying: 'Of course I am. Just gimme a moment.' Daffy then walked out of his bedroom door and walked out of the apartment.

When Daffy made it to ACME High, he noticed Havoc leaning against the school railings. "What's up Duck?" He said as Daffy gave him a peace sign as a hello. "S'up Chaos." Daffy said using Havoc's nick name. Havoc, being a hound dog, sniffed the air. "He's right around the corner. Get into position." Havoc simply replied as Daffy walked into the building and down the hall to his locker.

Daffy waited for a while until he looked out the window to see a bright light. It was coming from the sky. It was bright yellow and orange but Daffy turned away after hearing Leon running down the hall. Daffy quickly stretched his foot out and purposely tripped on the rabbit. Leon didn't seem to notice and glared at the Duck.

The two of them get into an argument and Havoc was just about to join them until Daffy got distracted and looked right back at the window. And yep, you guessed it, the light began to get closer. That's when Daffy yelled, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?" The bright light in the sky turned out to be a gigantic meteor heading straight for them. Havoc already ran off into one direction while Daffy screamed and ran into another direction. Unfortunately, the Duck was not able to avoid the blast. The meteor struck down and Daffy's world was clouded in darkness.