The 2nd meteor (Zipp)

Zipp was a heavy sleeper. She was barely able to stay awake for more than 5 minutes in class. Which is why she would often sleep around or miss assignments. It's been like this for the road runner for a while. When her eldest brother Rev Runner left with the Loonatics, Zipp was taking advice from her second brother Rip. He was the chill brother to her, but she loved him all the same. She just wished her mom and dad could love him just like she does.

Unfortunately, for her heavy sleepiness, her alarm clock was causing a ruckus. It wasn't until she heard her mother's voice. "ZIPP RUNNER!" Zipp was on her feet in 1.3 seconds and was dressed in 3.4 seconds. "Yes mom!"

"You missed the bus honey." Zipp facepalmed. She always missed the bus. Quickly grabbing her backpack, Zipp put on her shoes and raced downstairs to grab her favorite breakfast. "Thanks for the cookie mom."

"I didn't make those." Her mother Harriet replied even though Zipp was out the door before she could even hear her. Zipp ran as fast as a cheetah. Her house was out of sight when she made it to the city. While she was running, she heard other people screaming. "What is that?!" A woman's voice called out as Zipp stopped to look at the sky. There she saw it. A falling star crashing into the Earth's surface. But it wasn't much of a star. "METEOR!" Zipp yelled, running pass everyone else to get to safety. She stopped running when she heard a child screaming.

Zipp turned to see that a little girl tripped on the ground. "Hang on I'm coming." Zipp said as she zoomed over and helped the little girl up. The girl sniffed and smiled. "Thank you." The girl replied as she ran off to find her mother.

Unfortunately for the road runner, Zipp was not fast enough to avoid the meteor's impact.