The 2nd meteor (Tez Tasmanian)

"Hey! Stop that ugly dog!" A cop called out in the streets of Acmetropolis. Tez Tasmanian was indeed a Tasmanian devil. He lived on an open field with his friends and family. He had loads of fun there with his cousins. But the best of all was his older brother Slam. He taught him everything he knew about being a Tasmanian. So when Slam went off with the Loonatics, it broke Tez's heart. No one would offer to play games with him, or pay attention to him anymore. So he ran away into the city. Eager to find some attention.

Turns out, he did.

Now, Tez was running for his life for the 4th time today. He had a huge slice of pizza in his jaws his mouth watering with saliva. "Mmm, good pizza." He said, turned the corner to an alley way quickly hiding inside a dumpster. The cops missed the turn and kept going straight. Tez sighed in relief, knowing that he wasn't gonna get caught. "My pizza." Tez immediately shoved his pizza into his mouth with one big gulp. "Mmm, best pizza!" Tez exclaimed, realizing what he just did.

"I HEAR HIM!" One of the cops shouted, allowing Tez to escape from the dumpster. Tez was heading towards a high school or something when he noticed a bright light in the sky. It was coming down closer and closer. Tez was mesmerized by the light and stopped to look at it. "Bright light. Pretty." What he didn't know was that the light belonged to a meteor. And before he could get out of the way, he vision was darkened and dizziness and nausea took over, making the Tasmanian, fall asleep to unconsciousness.