Escape to Loonatic Tower

"This way." Zipp said as she raced down the hall to the exit of the hospital, the others following behind her. Once all of the children had come together, they all decided to work together to find a way out of the hospital. Daffy had insisted that he'd take the lead, but seeing as how he can barely use his powers, the others voted against it.

The only reason why Zipp had taken the lead was because she was one of the few children who knew the way out. Being gifted with the power of super speed, she would race around the hospital whenever she could, trying to look for Taylor in the process. Eventually, the doctors would catch her, her weakness being a tar pit if stuck to her feet.

The kids rounded another corner, coming face to face with security guards armed to the teeth. "Halt!" They said making everyone except for Tez to freeze on instinct. "Return to your hospital rooms immediately."

"Out of our way punks!" Tez replied cracking his knuckles. The guards flinched when they noticed him, but didn't falter, aiming their weapons at the Tasmanian Devil. "I-It's him. H-He's out of his cage." Tez groaned. This wasn't something new to him. Being half dog half beast was anybody's curse. And being called a monster...that was worst.

Tez was about to take a step forward, but Leon blocked him, his hand expanding to the size of a computer. The hazel cream bunny glared hard at the guards. "We're getting outta here. All of us." There was no hint of a lie in his tone. He meant it. And so did everyone else. Daffy stuck out his tongue. "Normally I wouldn't agree with my sworn enemy, but in this case, I'll make an exception."

"Return to your rooms. We won't ask again." Another guard said, aiming his weapon at the duck. Daffy clenched his fists, feeling the temperature in them grow hotter by the minute. "We said, no!" Daffy waved his hand as in to cause a dramatic effect, but what no one was prepared for, was for a big ball of hot lava to shoot out of his hand.

The lava made its mark on the guard's vest. The guard scream, whether out of fright or pain, no one knew while he and his companions tried their best to extinguish the flames. None of the children questioned Daffy as they continued out of the hospital. "My bad." Daffy called out to the guards.

----------------------------------

"I can't believe we just did that." Taylor said as she and the others followed Alex through ACMEtropolis to the Loonatic Tower. Since Alex was the only one who's seen Loonatic Tower, she was the only one who knew the way there. "Neither can I." Leon backed her up as Zipp nodded in agreement. "Man, if Rev could see me now."

"Could you guys not talk about your siblings for one second." Daffy said rolling his eyes. Zipp laughed. "Jealous Daffy?"

"Pfft, no." Daffy fireback. "Why would I be?"

"Cause your brother's Danger Duck." Leon chimed in, making it Taylor's turn to laugh. "Yeah, and he's know as the greatest screw up in the Loonatics." As the others had a laughing fit, Daffy groaned and blushed with embarrassment. Tez and Alex felt pity for the duck. They didn't really like him, but even they knew this was cruel. "Knock it off guys." Tez said while Alex nodded. "Yeah, at least he actually has cool powers."

"Quit it dork." Alex widen her eyes when Daffy glared at her. "I don't need your help." Tez growled at the duck making him flinch, but Alex got the hint and turned away. She gasped. "Here we are!" The others turned their attention to the grey furred bunny and gasped when they looked in her direction.

Before them was Loonatic tower. It was the tallest building in ACMEtropolis and nested a huge energy power core on the top. Alex smirked. "Told ya I knew the way." she said as she went up to the door and gave it a knock. "Uh, Alex? You do realize no one's home right?" Leon reminded as Alex nodded. "But the security measures are still there." On cue, a voice coming from the intercom of the door startled them all. "Unidentified life forces. State your name and purpose." The voice sounded like an AI. Alex cleared her throat. "My name is Alexandria Elise Bunny. Me and my friends want to help the Loonatics-"

"I'm sorry but the Loonatics are unavailable at this time." Alex facepalmed. "We know that. We're their siblings and we-"

"Please come back later." The security AI was in no mood to hear an argument. As Alex looked defeated, Tez cracked his knuckles again. "Lemme try." he said, before he walked up the door and without any warning, punched the door open. There was a very noticeable hole in the door, wide enough for all of them to go through. "You're welcome." Tez said, his expression smug as ever. With quick thank you's, the children rushed inside the tower, Tez sealing the door behind him.