Assembling the Team prt. 2

Alex, Leon, and Taylor raced through the hospital, ducking away whenever a doctor came passing by. After Taylor agreed to come with the two bunnies, she told them that she needed to go to the source of the power so she could be able to short circuit it. Alex and Leon agreed as they made it to Zipp Runner's room. Daffy and the Tasmanian Devil's room were also nearby, the Devil's door shut and locked from the outside. Alex looked at Leon and Taylor. "Let's divide and conquer. I'll get the Tasmanian Devil, Leon, you get Daffy and Taylor, you get Zipp."

"Got it."

"Wait!" Alex and Taylor stopped short as Leon spoke. "Can I have the Devil? I can't stand Daffy." Leon asked eagerly. Alex sighed. She knew that he and Daffy didn't like each other. Heck, they practically bullied one another all throughout middle school. And she knew that if Leon went to go get Daffy, that it would only end in them fighting. And the last thing they wanted to do was to start a commotion.

Alex nodded in understanding. "Alright. I'll get Daffy." she confirmed as Leon and Alex switched places while Taylor stayed to get Zipp.

As Taylor peeked into her friend's room, she saw how Zipp was running nonstop on a treadmill. It looked like she was out of breath. Taylor can practically hear her panting through the door. She had to save her friend. So they can save their siblings. Thankful that the door was unlocked, Taylor knocked first and stepped inside. "I already told you I don't need any water."

"You're not getting any water." Zipp turned her head and gasped, almost loosing her footing. "Taylor! It's you. I'd hug you but these doctors got me trapped on his treadmill." Zipp explained her legs speeding up on the machine. Using her powers, Taylor reached out her hands and electrocuted the treadmill, causing it to stop completely. Due to the force of the treadmill, Zipp flew across the room and landed on the ground hard. Taylor gasped and rushed over to her friend. "Zipp, are you okay?" She asked as Zipp stood on her own two feet. "Yep, I'm fine." she said calmly like her whole body didn't just fly across the room. "A-Are you sure?" Taylor asked again after Zipp started to stretch a bit. Zipp nodded. "Because my body is running super fast, I can be fully healed in about a couple of seconds. But the doctors say it depends on the type of injury I received." Zipp explained, her friend breathing a sigh of relief. "Well, that's good. Anyway, I need your help."

"What's going on?" Zipp asked. "Short version, the Loonatics are in danger. Meaning that our brothers are in danger." Taylor replied as Zipp widen her eyes. "Well, what're we waiting for? Let's go.

-------

Leon softly knocked on the door to the Tasmanian Devil's room. "Hello?" he said as he heard a growl inside. Last time he saw him, he was trying to escape from the hospital. He didn't know who he was but he could tell that he was related to Slam Tasmanian. It wouldn't be right if he didn't get to see his brother. "Hi. You don't know me, but my name is Leon Bunny." The growling softened a bit but it was still there. "Is it okay if I come in?" Leon asked as he slowly unlocked the door from the outside.

Leon slowly crept open the door and gasped. The Tasmanian Devil was on a table in restraints. His ankles and wrists were bond and his fur was shorter than before. The doctors must've cut it to do experiments on him. Leon didn't know the Devil well, but he did know that he didn't hurt anyone. So why was he in tied up like this?

Leaving the door open, Leon stepped inside. "Hey there dude." he said as the Devil growled and snapped at him. "Who're you?" he said, trying to get out of the restraints. Good, he can talk. "I told you, my name's Leon Bunny. We're going to get out of here." Leon explained as the Devil tugged on his wrists. "Why should I believe you?" The Devil asked. Leon held his hands out, showing him that he didn't carry any weapons. "I don't have a doctor's coat on, and I'm not carrying any weapons on me." Leon said as the Devil had begun to relax. "So, what's your name?" Leon asked this time. The Devil frowned and groaned a bit. "Tez. Tez Tasmanian."

"Alright Tez. If you let me get you outta here, we and some other kids can work together to get our siblings back." Tez looked at him with confusion. "Siblings?"

"The Loonatics are in trouble." Tez froze in shock. His brother Slam was a Loonatic. He talked about his team all the time. Who they are, their adventures, and even to all of the planets they've seen. Tez longed to visit him, but there was never a good time for him and his brother to meet up. God, he missed him. And whoever hurt him was going to pay. "We need your help, Tez."

"I'll do it." Tez said as Leon looked at him with hope and relief. "Really?"

"Slam's my brother. No one punches my brother but me." Tez replied as Leon stretched his arms to untie the Devil. Tez was startled by the huge hands but was relieved when his wrists and ankles were finally free. Tez hopped off the table and followed Leon out the door.

--------

Alex didn't wait for an answer at Daffy's door. She knocked to tell him she was there and just walked straight in. "Daffy?" she called out as she noticed a lump on the hospital bed. Walking inside the room, Alex went towards the bed and pulled the covers. Daffy was their, sleeping like a baby. Sighing, Alex used her powers to float him in the air and drop him onto the floor. "AH!" Daffy woke up and was now on his feet. "Jeez, sister can't a guy get some sleep."

"You can snooze once we save our siblings." Alex replied as Daffy looked at her with confusion. "Siblings. I'll have you know rabbit that my sibling is a Loonatic with teleportation powers. And he's the leader." Alex rolled her eyes. "Daffy, it's me, Alex. The little sister to Ace Bunny. The actual leader of the Loonatics." she clarified as Daffy pouted. "Way to ruin my fun."

"Look Daffy, I got a call from my brother. He sounded like he was in danger. We have to help him and his friends." Alex explained as Daffy huffed. "Sorry Alex but me and my brother aren't talking right now." Alex looked at him with wide eyes. Is he serious?! "Did you not hear what I said? You brother is in danger!"

"He can handle danger. His name is literally Danger Duck." Daffy replied with his arms crossed. "Besides, if he's gone, so what?"

"So what?! Who's gonna pay your rent?"

"Who says he pays the rent?" Alex, shocked by the question, shook her head. She didn't know he and his brother were on those terms. And she didn't wanna know any further. "Look, if you don't wanna do it for your brother than fine. Stay in here for all I care." Alex said about to leave when she felt something on her ankle. She looked down to see Daffy clenching onto it on the ground. "Wait, you can't just leave me here. What if the doctors come back?"

"You can teleport. Just teleport outta here."

"But I don't have anywhere else to go." Daffy complained as Alex groaned. "You either come with us, or you're staying here." Alex finally said about moments of crying and complaining from the duck on her ankle. Daffy, realizing that that was his only option, got up from the floor. "Alright I'll go. But I'm only doing it because I don't wanna stay here."

---------

Once Alex, Leon, and Taylor were able to grab the others, they all met up in front of Daffy's hospital room door. Alex looked around and saw the 6 of them together. "Alright everyone. Let's get outta here."