Punishment

*Mondo's POV*

'So.....your telling me, he kissed my daughter without her consent and he didn't stop when she tried to pull away from him.....is that right?' I ask tilting my head as I look from Dante, Dabito and Pace to Libertá who was trembling in fear.

Libertá's hands were behind his back with handcuffs on him as Pace held them there. I rose an eyebrow.

'Yes Papa' Pace replies. I glared at Libertá. He gulped.

'Why?' I ask.

Libertá looks at me.

'Why....?' He repeats. I roll my eyes at the foolish boy.

'Why did you do that to my daughter?' I ask as I try not to kill the blonde fool in front of me.

'I-i' he starts. He looks away from my devil piercing eyes to the ground. 'I don't know' He replied. My fists clench.

'You don't know!' He flinches since my voice grew louder. 'You kiss my daughter and you don't know why you did it!?' I shout.

'I-i' he tries again but nothing else comes to his head. Dabito, Pace and Dante were staring between the nothing of us. I grit my teeth in annoyance.

I sigh.

'You will be stripped of your position in Intelligence and you shall not take part in the Arcana Duwelo' I say at last. Libertá's eyes shoot up from the ground.

'What!' He shouts. Pace and Dabito grin wickedly at the boy while Dante just looks at the boy in disappointment. 'But I am a Major Arcana!'

'You were born a Major Arcana, you didn't retrieve it from your own hard work now did you?' I ask. His eyes widen before they fall to the ground again. 'Hm thought so' I say. 'Bring him back to his room for the moment and Dante you can deal with him later' I order. The bow and then leave with Libertá in handcuffs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

315 words!

Sorry its a super short chapter.....!