Dinner time!

*Dabito's POV*

The dinning room was full as per usual for Ms Harrisons brilliant cooking. Yet I was looking for one person in particular to sit next too, and I'm sure Libertá and Pace were too looking for her as they haven't touched their food because normally they would inhale it. Nova sat as normal eating his food as perfectly as always. He was across from me with a seat empty next to him. He had his eyes on the food and nothing else. I gave up looking for our Cariño, that was until a chair was pulled out next to Nova. We all looked over to see the poor soul who would have to deal with Nova's glares. Stellae.

She gave us one of her Ruby worth smiles. 'Sorry Luca and I are late, I had to finish the documents and clean up the mess thats going on with the money for the nurses in Regalo, and Luca wanted to keep me company' she says taking her seat as Luca sits next to me.

'No worries princess! Besides that's an impressive day's work on you first day princess!' Libertá says as he then dove into his lasagne.

'It is actually..' Nova mutters as he takes a spoonful of curry to his mouth. 'Normally Falicitá would get another member of Sword to do that sort of work for her, it's nice to see someone working so hard' He finishes. We were all shocked by his words.

'Nice too see someone appriaciate the hard work we do!' Stellae says with what looks like a faint pink on her cheeks.

'Of course, it's a hard job to do, not many would appreciate it but when you think about it we are saving their lives' Nova explains.

'Exactly' Stellae finishes. As they had this whole conversation the whole dining room went quiet. Everyone was staring wide eyed at the two young ones. This was probably the most we have ever seen Nova talk, except if it's an important meeting he makes sure his voice is heard.

They continued talking about our jobs and the people of Regalo and other subjects along those lines. It was impressive to see such a young, beautiful girl know so much about politics and laws and I must say it was quite attractive. She was such a smart young woman you would never think she was as such. Her beauty really throws you off. Her midnight coloured wavy hair that looked so soft, her deep blue eyes you would drown in, her perfect features would make Aphrodite herself jealous. I have to win the Arcana Duwelo......

A bowl of what looked like curry was placed in front of her by Mrs Harrison herself. She places her chin on Stellae's shoulder. A wide grin on her face, a grin I have never seen in my life. 'Hope you enjoy deary, great to have you back!' She says but starts walking away.

'Thank you Mrs Harrison! And great to be home!' Stellae shouts back. She starts eating her curry quite mannerly. As any young woman should. Even her manners put Nova to shame. She turned to talk to Nova again who seemed quite pleased with the conversation. Probably because it's with Cariño!

'W-what was that?!' Libertá shouts. Stellae turns away from her conversation with Nova too Libertá's confused face, as he sat at the end of the table.

'What was what?' She asks. She takes another spoonful of curry.

'How did you make Mrs Harrison smile? She never smiles not even to Mama and Papa' Dante says. I nod along with his statement.

'And if you get on the bad side of her your practically dead' I say. Pace and Luca nod their heads vigorously. As we sat scared for our lives because of Mrs Harrison, Stellae burst out laughing.

'Mrs Harrison? Would kill you? You guys have got the wrong Mrs Harrison' she says through giggles.

'That Mrs Harrison chased Nova around the mansion caught him and beat him with a wooden spoon!' Pace says seriously. Stellae giggles as Nova turns pink.

'H-hey! Not true!' He raises his voice.

'Whatever you say chickpea' Libertá says as he takes another bite of lasagne casually. We all sniffle a laugh. Nova was fuming. He stood up from his chair quick as a bullet as he also started taking his sword out of its sheath but he was also quick sitting down as Stellae placed a hand on his shoulder. He seemed to relax extremely quickly just by her touch. He let out a huff as he sat down, Stellae's hand still on his shoulder. Stellae glared daggers at Libertá, he sunk in his chair.

'Mrs Harrison took care of me when Mama and Papa were here taking care of the Famiglia! That's probably why she treats me a bit differently...' she says. She takes her hand away from Nova's shoulder, and his shoulders tensed the moment her hand left, she returns to her curry.

Libertá was going to ask more questions but Dante placed a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. Libertá sunk in the chair yet again. I decide to change the subject before the awkwardness becomes too much.

'We should bring you to the jewelers in Regalo village to pick out your engagement ring Cariño~' I say as I place my head on top of my hands. Everyone glares at me. I chuckle. Nova seemed to perk up at the sound of ring.

Stellae turns pink. 'I would love to see the Regalo village' she says.

'Are you say you have never been in the Regalo Town Market place?' Pace asks astonished at what he had just heard.

She smiles shyly before shaking her head.

'We will have to change that won't we Dutchess?' Luca asks with a added wink. She nods happily.

'Brilliant i-' Libertá starts.

'You can join my men and I for our rounds of the Town tomorrow if you wish' Nova cuts in. Stellae was beaming stars at this point.

'I would love too Nova! Thank you!' She gives him a small hug. He blushes a bit. I glare at him. Luca glares at him. Libertá glares at him. Everyone glares at him. She pulled away. 'I'll take these to the kitchen to wash them!' She takes our plates and walks down the stairway to the kitchen. My frown grows my prominent as she keeps walking down. I turn to Nova, everyone else does too. We all glare. I was the first to speak.

'You boy are in deep shit! Understand?'

*Stellae's POV*

'I didn't know you liked Nova!?' Mrs Harrison says sternly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1113 words!

Hope you all enjoyed!!