Love potion ❤

Stellae's POV*

'Its beautiful Luca!' Falicitá says as she stares at the beaker full of what looked like fireworks. It is amazing.

'It is gorgeous Luca' I say as I look from the fireworks to Luca.

'Thank you' He replies proudly. I look back to the jar of fireworks.

'What is it though?' I ask following the colours that then exploded in the jar.

'Well, that is a secret' He says.

I sniff the air around the jar. I turn to look at Luca. 'Smells like caraway....strange' i scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion as I haven't heard of a medicine that required caraway. He smiles creepily. I look from Luca back to the jar.I wasn't paying attention to Falicitá and Luca's conversation because my eyes were glued to the jar. I couldn't move even if I wanted too I couldn't. I couldn't look away. I felt something bubble in my chest, almost like butterflies. I smirk.

*Nova's POV*

'Star, you have a letter from Mama!' I knock on her bedroom door. No response, somethings wrong. I open her bedroom door with Libertá behind me. When I walk in no one is there.

'Huh?' Libertá and I say in union.

We then walked to her office. She wasn't there either. We also went to Falicitá's room and office to see she has also disappeared. Don't jump to conclusions Nova....

'Isabella! Donatella! Marrielle!' Libertá shouts out. I realise that they were just down the hall. They stop at their names, when they see Libertá they roll their eyes but they see me and give me a small bow I return it when we both reach them.

'Yes Libertá?' Isabella ask in an annoying tone. He blue eyes held an angered hue to them.

'Have you seen the Princesses?' Libertá asks. The three of them look from Libertá to me but I didn't notice as I was staring at the floor, tapping my foot rapidly in annoyance and in concern. Marrielle snaps me away from my horrid thoughts.

'Dutchess and Milday?' She asks. I nod.

Donatella sighs. 'No we haven't actually-' she starts.

'They were both gone when we went to dress them this morning!' Isabella says with concern in her voice. Her once angered eyes turned to teary eyes.

'Don't worry we will find them' I say calmly but fiercely. They give me a weak smile.

'Thank you Samurai Nova' the three say in union before walking off again.

'No 'thank you' for me!!' Libertá shouts at them. I roll my eyes.

'Come on, we need to ask other people if they had seen them around' I say as I walk off to Dante's office as he knows everything that the family does.

The entire time Libertá was complaining about Isabella, Marrielle and Donatella 'disrespecting' him because of his Arcana rank. The entire time I tried to tune him out. No the reason they don't respect you is because you don't respect women! Idiot.

I sighed in relief when we reached Dante's office. Libertá knocks quite roughly on the door, like he was a bear trying to breaking a tree. I roll my eyes again at his disrespect for the Famiglia. Libertá enters first.

'Dante!' Libertá shouts.

'What Libertá?' Dante asks bluntly. I chuckle at Libertá's reaction to this. Libertá was gobsmacked, he had his chin to the floor and he seemed a bit embarrassed as well since he had a red blush on his cheeks. I straighten myself again as Dante looks from Libertá to me.