Morning surprise

*Stellae's POV*

53 till the Arcana Duwelo.

I woke up at 5am to go do the patrol. I only got around two hours sleep because I came back from the casino so late last night. I left the casino with Pace and Dabito around 3am. I had so much fun last night. It was fun beating everyone especially Pace. His expression was hilarious.

I push those thoughts aside for now as I quickly take a shower and make myself look presentable for the patrol. Everyone would be waiting down in the training area for me by now. I add the finishing touches to my outfit for today and head out.

I walk the empty, quiet halls, trying to be as quiet as possible in hopes of not waking anyone. I pass all the Famiglia's treasures that were on stands around the halls of the mansion. They were all beautiful and unique. I leave the house. I walk to the training area following the cobblestone path. I hear everything going on around me. The birds chirping, the dogs barking and the people of Regalo setting up their stalls for today.

I finally make it to the training grounds. As I enter the grounds the men straighten their backs further with their hand already to their foreheads. I look around to see one man out in front of everyone. A black suit, a katana strapped to his waist and his blue locks flowing in the wind. I smile as bright as possible. He looks over to me with the same look.

I run over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. 'Nova!' I squeal.

'Hello Stellae' He says calmly his arms still wrapped around me, with his chin on my head, and my face buried in his chest.

'I missed you' I mumbled into his chest.

'I too' He replys. We stand there for a moment before pulling away and facing me. His face cold as ice again. 'I heard you took my patrols while I rested' I nod. 'Thank you' He gives a low bow. Everyone joins in too, they bowed in thanks of taking care of their leader. I reply their bow with a small curtsy.

'It was my pleasure' I say softly as I arose from the curtsy. Nova looks at me sternly.

'You should rest, I heard you went out to the casino last night and didn't return until early morning' he says. I shake my head but before I could reply he interrupts me. 'Now Stellae, you took care of me its now my turn' he sternly says as he looks straight into my eyes.

'Very well, but only for an hour or two understand?' I say reluctantly. He nods his head. I sigh. 'See you later Nova' I give him a small kiss on the cheek without thinking and then head to my room and sleep again. My comfy bed hmm.

'What a great morning surprise...' I mumble before my eyes shut as it feels like I haven't slept in years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

511 words

Sorry for another short chapter!

I'll try and make the next one a bit longer!

Sorry again!!