Adventure with a little kitten

Stellae's POV*

Purr Purr

I open my eyes slightly to see a ball of fluff lying on my stomach. I open my eyes immediately. I rise my head up off the mattress slowly so I wouldn't startle the poor thing. As my eyes adjust to the dark room I realise the small ball of fluff was a fluffy white cat. They were sleeping peacefully. For a moment I thought it was one of my illusions trying to wake me up again, but when I reached out to touch it I realised it was a real cat. I slowly pet the kitty. The cat slowly wakes from my touch. The cat looks around before looking up at me with big round green eyes. They looked so pure, helpless, innocent, but it also looks like it was afraid, like something happened.

I look straight into the cats eyes.

A big carriage was coming down the road.

I look and see the cat in the middle of the road.

A bluenette saving the cat and holding it in his arms.

Taking it back into the mansion before running off and finding me here.

Comfort.

My head snaps back to reality because the cat was purring against my chest. I smile.

'Hello little one..' I say softly so I don't startle it.

Purr. Was what I got in response.

'Who is your owner?' I ask.

Purr. As I rub my hand down the little kittens body my hand stops at their neck to feel a small strip of fine, silk material. Loud steps were heard down the hall. They ran back and forth. I look to the little kitten to see a mischievous look in their eyes.

'Did you cause this?' I ask.

'Meow' the cat replied. I giggle.

'Come on mischief maker' I raise off my bed and go straight to my window to open the curtains as the sun was in the middle of the sky shining into my room. 'Now let's get ready to see what the problem is' I mumble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        10 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Come on little one' I say to the cat that was snuggled up in my bed sheets. When they heard that they pounced towards me and then climbed up my arm to my shoulder and sat down there. I chuckled. I left my room to go outside for some air. Once I got out there I see Nova, Libertá, Luca and Falicitá running around the mansion looking around for something. I raise an eyebrow. 'Luca?' I call out. He turns and looks at me as the others search around in bushes, trees and the flower patches.

'Dutchess!' Luca shouts and runs over but stops once he see's the cat on my shoulder. 'You found him!' Luca shouts. The cat gets a bit scared at his voice so I grab him and pull him to my chest so he can snuggle in. He definitely does and calms down a lot.

'What do you mean Luca?' I ask.

'We have been looking for the cat all day!' Libertá says as he walks over to us panting.

'Where did you find him?' Falicitá says in an annoying tone.

'He was sleeping next to me and I woke up to his purring' I say as I kiss the cats forehead.

'Now we just need to find the owner' Nova says as he finally walks over. He looked a bit all over the place. His tie was a bit wonky, as his hair was all over his face and sweat dripped from his forehead. He's kinda hot.

'Good idea Nova!' Luca answers. I nod.

'We have no leads though' Libertá says.

I shake my head grabbing their attention. 'We do actually, he has a ribbon around his neck of a fine silk and he also smells very floral like perfume' I say as I rub the cats head.