Falicitá's outburst

Sumire's POV*

After Stellae's brilliant battles, the boys which in included Dabito, Nova, Libertá, Luca, Pace and Dante showed her to her new office.

After everything, I know she is keeping everything bottled up. Not showing anything but her million dollar smile, that I know every man here adores. She is a beautiful woman that any man would love to have, but I know that marriage at only sixteen is quite a lot to take in. Yet Mondo and I have our reasons for her being Mama, and Falicitá not.

I sigh at the thought of Falicitá storming away not congratulating her sister. Falicitá when will you learn that you can't always win.....

I enter my room. I look up from the ground to see a familiar red head sitting in one of my chairs at my table. I sigh.

'Hello Falicitá..' I say. I shut the door behind me. I then take a seat on the other side of the table now facing Falicitá. Her arms were crossed over her chest, her legs were also crossed and she had a fuming face on her.

'Hello Mama....' she mumbles. I set my fan down on the table.

'Is there something you need?' I ask. I get no response from her. She doesn't move an inch yet her red locks move in the wind from the open window in the corner of the room. 'Is there something you wish to talk about?' I ask. No response. I'm losing my patience with this child. 'Is there anything that concerns y-' I didn't get to finish as Falicitá smashes her hands against the table, but I make sure not to flinch at the sound.

'She's my concern!?' She screeches at the top of her voice.

'She?' I ask calmly.

'She? I mean Stellae Mama!? Who else! She has taken everything!!!' She shouts. Anger starts to rise within me.

'She has taken nothing from you Falicitá..' I say sternly. I look up to her properly to see her face red with anger.

'She took everything from me Mama!?' She screams. 'My position! My butler! Every man here! My parents!-' this time I cut her off. I rise from my chair and stare daggers at her.

'She stole nothing from you Falicitá! Your position you gave up too easily! If you actually tried to win instead of thinking that she would let you win like everyone else here!' I raise my voice to her. Then she flinches. 'Luca is part of this family not just you butler!' I say. 'Every man here was only interested in you because your Papa's daughter! And we were always there for you unlike Stellae! As she had to grow up in hiding! Hiding from everyone and everything! She didn't have a say in anything but she listened and understood why....' I finish before I walk over and sit on the edge of my bed with my head hanging low. Like the night that we told Stellae she had to get married without her say.

'Then my title as Mama-' she starts as she also raises from her chair. That's when I snap.

'It was never you title in the first place Falicitá!!' I shout. She stares wide eyed at me as she fall back down to sit on her chair. 'It was never your title..' I repeat quietly. She looks over to me.

'W-why?' She asks.

I look at her. I remember everything we went through as a family but....she was never the one to do anything or stop anyone....

'You never did anything to help this family-' I start.

'And she did!?' She shouts.

'Stop raising your voice at me!' I say as my voice gets louder and louder. She quietly sits back down again. 'She helped in more ways than one.....she was always there if we needed anything even after us being away so long. She made cakes and treats anytime we visited. We had the best conversations. She would listen to our talks about important requirements for Regalo..such as the best place to find Luca's herbs for his medicines.....or about how to get rid of the bandits in the city...she had amazing ideas yet she thought they were horrible' I laugh at the memory of her telling us how to fix the money intake at the casino and she thought it was a stupid idea yet it worked out amazing as always. I look back over to Falicitá I look at her up and down. 'She never cared for what happened to herself but for others....if it cost her life to save someone she would do it in a heartbeat' I smile at that yet I am scared of the thought none the less. 'She is different than you in many ways Falicitá, and different is what we need as a Mama, and you won't be our new Mama whether you like it or not' I sternly say. I hear sobbing over in the corner. I try not to go over there to comfort her as I know I am babying her too much.

'T-then what w-was all the t-training for?' She asks through sobs.

'That was our fault. We thought you would change....change your attitude your actions but no.....we are sorry for doing it as we realised that you would never be Mama....I'm sorry Falicitá's....' I say quietly but before I could do anything she runs out the door in tears. I look to the ground. What have I done?

'You did the right thing love' I look up to see Mondo standing in the door. I look down to the floor again. I shake my head.

'I was too hard on her..'I mumble. Mondo sits next to me on the bed. He places his fingers under my chin and lifts my face to meet his.

'No you weren't, you showed her not everything can go her way! Now where is my wife's beautiful smile?' He says. I smile at him. 'There it is' He gives me a soft kiss on my lips. We pull away and Mondo holds me. 'She has grown so much I'm sad I wasn't there to see her grow up' He mutters.

'I know dear but remember we get to see how strong she really is in the Arcana Duwelo! And besides you will see her get married!' I say happily at the thought of my youngest daughter in a wedding dress.

'True my love, true' is all he says. I cuddle into him a bit more trying to savour this moment.

'Love you Mondo' I say.

'I love you too Sumire' He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1124 words!

Really hope you enjoyed!