Papa's birthday!!

*Nova's POV*

I walked over to the others by the food table. Pace was stuffing his face as always. I sigh. Dabito was complaining that Falicitá wasn't wearing a dress. She would look pretty in a dress. Luca was crying over I the corner of the room because everyone blamed him for Falicitá not wearing a dress.

'If something would to happen it would be better to have something to work in rather than a dress' I say coldly stepping in. Falicitá looks at me before looking away. I raise an eyebrow.

'Oh Nova's quite right we would never get to see Bambina's legs now would we?' Dabito says rapping an arm around my shoulder. Falicitá turns pink.

'Don't be ridiculous!' I say. Pushing his hand away. As I was busy talking to Dabito we hear a groan of pain. We both turn to see Libertá on the floor with Falicitá above him as she gave him a death glare.

'I'm sorry for whatever I did princess!!' He shouts. He slowly gets up. 'But what the hell was that for!'

Jolly comes over to us with his cigar in his mouth. 'It would be her card Libertá's, as she has card six; Gli Amanti: The Lovers, that means she anything that you see in your heart.....right Milady?' She merely nods and Libertá turns pink.

'DOES THAT MEAN YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT MILADY IN OTHER SUCH WAYS!?' Luca shouts.

'WHAT NO-' He starts. But gets cut off by Dabito pointing at a something. We turn. Our eyes go wide.

They were beautiful although we didn't see their face because of a silk red hood covering their features but their long jet black hair was showing. They were also only about 4'5 about four inches inches shorter than me as I was 4'9 and everyone else around 5'0 or 5'4. They wore a strapless long red dress. It had a huge slit down the side of one dress seeing up their leg anytime they moved. It was a sort of ballgown material but it wasn't puffy. The corset of it was plain but the brim had silver glitter along it aswell as a silver glitter belt. They moved so gracefully. With every step it was like they were dancing. No one dare take their eyes off them.

I one of them.

Just as we were going over to ask who they were the main doors opened revealing Mama and Papa. They figure raised a glass of wine in their direction before taking a sip. Mama and Papa both smiled in the figures direction.

Everyone moved their gazes to our leaders. We were cheering for them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the figure move closer to everyone out the front of the crowd also cheering and screaming happily while jumping up and down. I smirk. Just a bit.

'Thank you everyone I don't know what i would do without every single one of you today!' The cheering continues. 'After every mission on protecting our precious Island of Regalo we have always came out victorious! And that will never change!' He screamed our cheers deafening at this point. Papa grinned but then a small frown replaced it. 'After every success I have never been more proud of anyone more that this family.....but I have done some debating with Mama and have decided on retiring...' gasps were heard. They figure in the corner also had their hands to their mouth.

'But Papa!" Pace said.

'Papa..' Falicitá mumbled. I couldn't speak I was so shocked.

'So in two months we will be holding the Arcana Duwelo and whomever wins I shall give them a wish and I shall pronounce them our new Papa!' He shouts. Cheering came after. But I knew that wasn't it. That's never it. 'And one more thing' Mama hangs her head low. 'Whomever wins shall marry my youngest daughter Stellae!' Gasps where heard around us again.

'What?' Jolly asks.

'No Papa?!' Dante asks.

'Who's Stellae?' Libertá asks. But just as he said that the figure dressed in red came out infront of everyone. She was standing right in front of Papa now. They held their head high and stood their ground.