A Pirate against a Samurai

*Stellae's POV*

We were all walking around the garden. I was having a brilliant time. I was getting to know Luca, Dabito and Pace quite well. They had such funny stories of everyone in the family. They were really nice and brought me into the family in a matter of seconds meeting them.

Dabito kept flirting with me.

Pace kept telling me how much he loved lasagne, although I do agree, lasagne is delicious.

Luca kept tell me all the embarrassing stories of Dabito and Pace.

'-and that is how Luca almost kill himself because of a cat!' Pace finishes his story of Luca. I burst out laughing, along with Dabito and Pace.

'H-hey its not funny! It was a sense of defence!' Luca tries to negotiate.

'Ya so you running away from a cat and almost falling off a cliff is self defence?' Dabito asks. Everyone behind us laughs this time. Luca gives up trying to defend himself. 'What an idiot Luca' Dabito says. I chuckle. Dabito turns and gives me a wink just then Luca hits him over the head. I laugh.

'You guys really act like brothers, it's sweet to see' I say. This time Pace answers.

'Well we have been together for years and just never left each other!' He say showing his big smile.

'That's cute!' I say. Before they could reply swords clashing caught my attention. I walked away from the garden with everyone following. Dabito, Luca, Pace, Mama and Papa stood up front with me. I stood in awe as two men were basically preforming, a battle. It was a brilliant fight. They both had brilliant sword skills.

One man had blonde hair that was all over his face from his fast movements, he had blue eyes with a loose, scruffy uniform yet it suited him quite well. He had a unique sword it looked like a pirate sword. It was deadly sharp as you could see it's sharp edge shine in the moonlight. He was quite a cute guy as well. I turned to the blonde fellas appoint.

I almost let out a gasp. He was gorgeous......he had midnight blue hair, along with blue eyes that shone in the moonlight. His uniform was perfect on him. His tie was placed perfectly around his neck not even his fast movements could ruin it and if it did I would hate to see it...he himself was the description of perfect. As much as I tried I couldn't take my eyes off him. It wasn't just his appearance that astounded me but his skills were amazing. They were also the description of perfect and poised. It was honestly like he was dancing. His dodges were unexpected aswell as his strikes. He seemed much more professional than the other man.

'The blonde one is Libertá and the midnight blue one is Nova' Luca states. I nod.

'They are some of the best fighters here' Dabito says. I smile still not looking away from the fight.

'Ya their pretty good but Nova has always been better!' Pace says. Everyone nods too.

'They're both amazing..' I mumble. Everyone nods again.

We watched the battle finish up as the boy known as Nova slipped behind the boy named Libertá-quite effortlessly might i add-and did a perfectly executed back slash. It puts no scar to the appoint just a bruise. It's quite a tricky skill to master and yet Nova performed it perfectly. Libertá fell to the floor. That's when I heard Nova speak.

'When you asked me to practice with you I thought you would put up a better fight or at least practiced' He says putting his katana back into its sheath. Libertá got up dusting himself off. He turned to face Nova.

'And I thought you would be glad to train with a rookie' Libertá says.

'A rookie? No you can never learn something new from a rookie just your normal training and as you said your a rookie' Nova says turning away. He is now facing us. He sees us and walks over. Libertá stays in place for a moment before moving our way too.

'Mama..Papa..' Nova says giving a small bow. They return it. 'What's happening?' He asks.

'Stellae thought it would be nice to go for a walk with the whole family to get to know us all through the gardens we stopped when we saw you and Libertá fighting' Dante says. Nova turns to me along with Libertá who gave me a sweet smile. I gave them a small curtsy. Libertá looked shocked at my formal-ness while Nova returned my curtsy with a low bow of his own. A gentlemen I see.

'Its a relief to see you awake Star' Nova says as he rises from his bow. He had a stern look on his face yet I gave him a warm smile. I beam at my nickname.

'Its great to be awake!' I say.

'Boys do introduce yourselves! Where is your manners!' Mama scolds them. Libertá turns from Mama to me.

'Well Princess, I am Libertá! I am the first card; Il Matto: The Fool! I work in the Intelligence department with Dante! It's lovely to meet you!' He says.

'You too Libertá!' I give him a grin as he returns it with a wink that made me blush.

'I am Nova Star, I am the thirteenth card; La Morte: Death....' He sighs and looks to the ground before looking back to me the moonlight showing off his beautiful features. My god... 'I am the leader of Cup's we take care of the people of Regalo whether it be by negotiation or by force' as he said force he reached for his sword. From the handle of the sword it was gorgeous. A black rapped handle but the entire sword metal was a type of blue.

'Man put away the sword you are scaring her!' Libertá yells. Nova gives a apologetic look I give him a small smile.

'Sorry St-' Nova starts.

'If I may can I see your katana?' I ask cutting him off. Everyone's eyes widened. Nova's eyes almost popped out of its sockets yet he carefully took the sword out of its sheath placing it I my hands. I look down at the beautiful creation. A blue metal and it had waves carved up the sword to the tip of it. It shone in the moonlight. The handle was very gripable and very comfortable to hold. I smiled down at it as I tossed it between my hands before holding it with two hands in a proper battle stance. I look up to everyone. Their mouths were hung open. Even Papa although Mama gave me an impressed grin I give her an innocent smile. 'Its a beautiful katana Nova the design is so intricate and unique its amazing!' I say. I gave Nova the katana back. He put it back into the sheath.

'T-thank you Star' He says shuddering a bit.

'You welcome' I say.

He gives me another one of his stern looks. I giggle.

'You care to join us Libertá, Nova?' I ask.

'Definitely!' Libertá shouts. Everyone laughs. Nova nods. We begin our walk through the garden yet again. More and more stories were told. Every one of them made me smile. They were a true family. I just hope to help them all and also be apart of their family.

My family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1249 words Hope you enjoyed!