Chapter 31 - Home

⚠️QUICK SMUT⚠️

Bucky and I made it home and changed into something nicer to go sign paperwork.

After signing a bunch of stuff, I grip onto his hand as we wait to meet the woman, it was only gonna be a quick meeting. "It's gonna be okay, she already chose us." Bucky smiles over at me.

I jump up as the door opens, a brunette woman walks in and smiles as she sees us. "It's so great to finally meet you." She quickly pulls me in for a hug. "I'm Ella." She hugs Bucky and sits beside me.

"We are so happy and grateful to meet you. We want to thank you for picking us."

"Of course! I knew about you both for awhile...and Ellen handed me your file. I knew you both were perfect." She squeezes my hand. "I know Ellen didn't tell you much but...I want to assure you there won't be any problems with me in the future. I just turned eighteen and I don't have any desire for children, I only wanted to make sure they go to a loving home. It's gonna be a closed adoption, I don't want any contact."

"Even if you wanted to see them, that wouldn't be a problem with us." I smile.

"I will call you when I find out my next appointment, I'd love for you both to be there."

"Of course. We did already pay the adoption agency, and we have money set aside for all of your hospital bills." Bucky says. "We want to help you out with anything you need."

"Thank you both again for meeting with me." She stands.

"No, thank you Ella. You are making our dreams come true." I smile.

Ella pulls me in and hugs me again, she squeezes me tight and pulls away to grab her purse. "I brought these for you." She pulls out four ultrasound photos. "I can't wait to see you again." She smiles and walks out.

I put my hand over my mouth as I start to cry, "There they are...our babies."

The next night I walk into our kitchen to see Bucky was cooking dinner. "Making your favorite tonight." He says, not looking at me.

I smile and stop in front of his open laptop. "Looking at houses already?"

"I am...it's gonna take a little bit to get approved so I thought might as well look now."

I take his laptop to the table and sit down, scrolling through the houses. I then stop on a house that wasn't too far from Sam. "How would you feel about living by Sam and his family?"

"That's would be nice. I like it there."

"I know we stayed here because it's where we used to live before the war...but it would be nice to change especially for the babies. I don't really want to raise them in the city." I say, clicking on the pictures to the house. "There's a big yard...really nice kitchen. Pretty much just got remodeled."

"How many bedrooms?"

"Four. Nice big master bedroom." I smile.

"Why don't we put an offer in."

"You haven't even seen it." I laugh.

"Don't need to. If you like it, I like it."

I shake my head and message the realtor, closing his laptop as he brings me over a plate.

Once I finished dinner, I did the dishes and walk to our room to change into pajama's. But of course I didn't get very far because Bucky came in right when my shirt was off and wraps his arms around me. He leans down and kisses onto my neck, "I thought we were gonna watch a movie?" I ask.

"We still have unfinished business." He spins me around and holds me against his chest as he presses his lips against mine. His hands slide down onto my ass as he smirks against my lips.

I pull back and look down between us, "Wow...now I see how badly you want this." I step back and pull down my pants. Bucky smirks and throws off his shirt.

I lean up and kiss him as I unzip his pants, tugging them down and backing him up to our bed. Bucky kicks off his pants and lays back, I straddle his waist as his hands slide up to my boobs.

Bucky bites his lip as I slowly sink down onto him, he grabs onto my hips and squeezes onto me as I slowly move back and forth. I smile down at him and press my hands against his chest, holding myself up as I move my hips faster.

"Fuck...it's been too long.....I love you." He grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to kiss him. His knees bend and his right hand holds my hip as he slams into me. I moan out against his lips as my eyebrows knit together, I push my lower half down to meet his thrusts.

After a few minutes, Bucky flips us around so he's on top of me. He slows down his movements and kisses onto my neck. I dig my nails into his back and link my legs astound his waist, arching my back into him as he pushes into me deeper.

Bucky sits up, his right hand links with mine as his left hand holds onto the wooden headboard. He bites his lip as he eyes close, thrusting into me faster.

I hold onto his hip as I moan out louder, nearing my release. Bucky's back muscles flex and his metal hand squeezes the headboard tighter. His hand suddenly crushes the wood, causing us to laugh through our moans. "Shit..." I pull him down to kiss me.

Bucky pecks my lips several times before grabbing my hips and shoving himself deeper and faster. My body starts to convulse under him, Bucky's eyes roll back and he slams into me one last time. "Fuck!" He yells out.

I slide my hand up his abs as he slowly pumps inside me, he moans as he leans back to look at my cunt. "I love you...so goddamn much." I whisper, closing my eyes as he keeps moving slowly.

"I love you." He leans down and kisses my cheek. Bucky chuckles when I whimper as he pulls out of me. "Shower time?" He cradles me in his arms and carries me off to the bathroom.

Our shower ended up being close to an hour long.....