Chapter 6 - Super Soldiers

"Тоска, ржавый, семнадцать. рассвет, печь, девять, доброкачественный, возвращение домой, один, товарный вагон"

The man and I were ready for our mission...I lost count on how many I've done over the years.

Howard and Maria Stark of Shield have the super soldier serum. Our mission was to take it....no witnesses. No survivors. Make it look like an accident.

The man and I were waiting in the shadows of a back road. I take out my pistol as I see a car approaching, "It's them." I nod, wrapping my right arm around his waist as he starts up the motorcycle.

We follow behind their car, the man drives up a bit, giving me a perfect shot of their back tire. The car swerves and crashes into a pole, the man swerved around and stops behind the car. I go around to the drivers side as he goes to the passenger side. "Howard!" The woman yells.

I drag Howard Stark out onto his knees, he looks up at me in shock. "Sergeant Rogers? Sergeant Barnes?"

I stare down at him, confused....Rogers?

I look back up to see the man staring at me, choking the passenger. I quickly look back down and punch Howard, over and over until I don't feel his pulse. I set him back in the car and rest his head against the steering wheel, I walk back and open the trunk, putting the serum in my backpack.

I look back as the man shoots the camera, "Got it?"

"Serum, secured."

————————————————

The guards knew I was acting strange...they drag the man and I into the large chamber. "No! He didn't do anything." I scream. "Stop!" I yell as they strap me to the chair, the man was being held in front of me, waiting his turn. "You took us! That man knew me!"

"Do it." The guard nods at the Doctor. I try to resist as they shove a mouth guard into my mouth, pushing my head back as the equipment latches onto my head.  My muffled screams and the sound of buzzing fill my ears, my eyes roll back as pain overtakes me.

The pain stops after What seemed like hours, they hold me up as it was now the man's turn. After a long time they say those stupid familiar words.

Turning our brains to mush.

——————————————————-

The new serum worked, these people were going to be the best.

The guard had us both fight with the new soldiers, I was with a blonde woman...she looked deadly but I was confident that I could beat her.

She lunges for me first....which was always a mistake.

I slide to the right, making her stagger forward. I grab onto her hair and hurl her across the room, she slams hard into the wall. The woman runs over and punches me, as I was hunched over she jumps onto my back and pulls my metal arm behind my back.

I chuckle and spit out blood, grabbing her wrist and slamming her on her back. I grab her throat and hold her high in the air. The woman claws at my metal wrist, struggling for air. I look over to see the male soldier had thrown the man onto a window. I growl as I throw the woman into the male soldier, ending this fight.

The guard comes over and smiles, patting the side of my face as I stare at the man with a blank expression. "Молодец мой питомец. Я всегда могу на тебя рассчитывать." (Well done my pet. I can always count on you.) We turn as the male soldier suddenly attacks the Doctor, all the other soldiers start to attack. "Вытащи меня отсюда." (Get me out of here.) He grabs us.

The man stands in front leading us, the guard grips his shoulder as I hold onto the guards left shoulder from behind. One of the soldiers tries to run up, I quickly punch them aside. Look back and kicking a male soldier into the wall.

I grab one as they run up, slamming their head into the bars as we step out. I quickly shut and lock the cell, keeping my arm in front of the guard as we watch them fight.

The group was put to sleep until they could completely control them....then is was our turn.

Until the next mission.