Chapter 18 - Free

⚠️QUICK SMUT⚠️

Ayo led us away from the palace really late at night and to a small fire. I sit beside Bucky and hold my hand in his right one. "It is time." She nods.

"You sure about this?" Bucky asks, I take a deep breath nervously.

"I won't let you hurt anyone." She nods. I close my eyes as she starts. "тоска..... Ржавый...Семнадцать." (Longing... Rusted... Seventeen.)

I shake my head, "It's not gonna work."

"Рассвет.... Печь..... Девять..." (Daybreak... Furnace... Nine.) I start to see flashbacks of every single mission I've done...of everything single bad thing I've done as a Winter Soldier. I start to cry as she continues. "Доброкачественный.... Возвращение домой.... Один...Грузовой вагон...." (Benign... Homecoming... One... Freight Car...) I slowly open my eyes, realizing nothing has happened to me. I stare up at Ayo in shock.  She smiles at us, "You are free. You are free."

A loud sob escapes my lips as I turn and wrap my arms around Bucky. I sob into his shoulder, "We are free." I cry. Bucky's chest shakes as he cries, I pull back and rest my forehead against his.

"We are free." He now smiles.

"We are free." I repeat, a smile now forming on my face. "We won't hurt anyone anymore." I look back as Ayo walks off.

Bucky pulls me in and kisses me, I feel his tears fall onto my cheek as he pulls me into his lap. I kiss him again, he smiles against my lips and wraps his arm around me.

I pull away and help him up, holding onto his hand as I lead him down the path. I look back at Bucky multiple times to see him staring at me in confusion.

Once we reach our hut, I pull down my clothes, walking over to him and kissing his neck as I pull off his. Bucky rests his head on my shoulder as I slowly stroke his cock, his breathing quickens as I move my hand up and down faster.

I push him back to the bed and crawl on top of him, I was feeling so many emotions at once. The feeling of being free was overwhelming...it was amazing.

Bucky reaches down and slowly lines up with my cunt, I nod at him and slowly sink down onto him. He then holds onto my hip with his right hand, closing his eyes as I rock back and forth.

I lean down and kiss him, linking my hand in his and holding it above his head. I move my hips faster, pressing my forehead against his as I moan out his name. Bucky moans softly, he bends his knees and rocks into me, moving in sync with me.

"Fuck....don't stop." I whisper, burrying my face in his neck as we move back and forth. My eyes roll back as I sit up and sink down further, my head falls back as I release. Bucky moans out and slams into me one last time, rocking into me as he cums inside me. I smile and lean down to kiss him, "You did so good."

Bucky smiles against my lips, he slowly pulls out of me. I lay down beside him and lay my head on his chest.

"Marry me."

I pull myself up to look at him, "What?"

"Marry me. I know I don't have much to offer you...I don't even have a ring. Your the only woman I want to love...your all I want and all I need. Marry me."

"Of course I'll marry you. I love you so much." I kiss him.

"I love you."