Always(last chapter)

So this is the last chapter,finally!! Please don't hate me guys omg

Dan's POV

It's mine and Phil's third wedding anniversary, well, would be. It's been about three years since Phil's plane to America crashed and dissapeared. That was the worst thing to ever happen to me.

Sometimes I still call Phil's phone to hear his voicemail,his voice is the only thing I need.

I wear his hoodies everyday and always sleep with lion now, it's the only piece of him I have left.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take being without Phil,my air,my heart,my world,everything.

Sometimes I would just sit on the floor in his old room and hope that one day he'd walk through that door and hug me again.

I laid in his bed that night and took in his sent, I couldn't help but cry. I hadn't cries this hard since the...accident... I couldn't take it anymore.

I picked up a picture of us and threw it, glass covered the floor. Then I threw the TV at the mirror and watched it smash.

I curled up in a ball and fell asleep on the floor wearing Phil's hoodie,glass all around me. I don't know how I managed to fall asleep with all the tears coming out of me.

~ I woke up and looked around to see a clean floor. All the glass and such had been picked up off the floor. I looked at the dresser and saw the picture that had been in the frame and a marker next to it.

"I love you Danteaser, it will all be okay. I'll see you soon. I love you now,I love you still, I always have, I always will. >•< -Phil"