Recover

So I have a lot of homework,but I'll try to have two chapters out tonight just for you guys,I appreciate you all *~*

Phil's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with Dan holding my hand, I wasn't sure what happened but I felt like complete shit. "What happened?", I tried asking nobody in particular, " We were hoping you could tell us that?", Lori said getting out her stethoscope.

I tried to sit up and give Dan a kiss, "Don't move Phil,we don't wanna risk you hurting yourself further.", Lori who I assumed to be my doctor said. I laid back down and did a puppy dog face at Dan making him get up to kiss me.

"I'll prescribe you a medicine to help with the pain,you didn't break anything,but make sure to watch and see if anything feels wrong. I'll also prescibe a cream for you to keep on the cuts you have,we'll try and see if there was any cameras in the area,but other than that you can go home in a bit.",Lori said smiling.

~ 2 months later~

"Dan stop yelling,please, just tell what's wrong?", I was shaking while Dan was rumbling around crying without telling me why. We'd been fighting a lot lately,they weren't big fights and they were normally on stupid things,but they happened a lot.

We'd scream and cry at each other for about twenty minutes and be on the couch apologizing and cuddling in a matter of seconds like nothing happened. "Phil, I don't wanna but I think we need a break,just for a bit."

I didn't know what to say,we both knew it was a good idea,but the thought of not being able to kiss and be held in his arms every night burned a hole inside me. "Yeah,uh sure,how long?", " As long as it takes."

Dan started to pack a bag with practically everything he owned, "If you need me call me. This is for the best Phil,we both know that. I love you.", he kissed me, " I love you most Dannykins. ",I said holding back all the tears I was about to let fall.

I gave Dan one last long,strong hug and kissed his cheek, " Goodbye Phil,I'll be back before you know it.",and with that he was gone. I stood there by the door not knowing what to do,I was just mad at myself for not trying harder to get him to stay.

I walked into Dan's practically empty room and looked around,the air felt thick as I fell to the floor and started to cry. I noticed Dan left one of his hoodies and I put it on. I got under his blankets taking in his scent,I already missed him so much,I'd do anything for him to be in my arms right now.

It was now six o'clock and I still haven't moved from where I was laying,all I could do was sit there and cry,I had nothing else to do. I saw my phone light up and Dan's ringtone started to play,I wanted to hear his voice so bad,but I knew hearing it would make this even harder,so I let it ring.

I hadn't eaten all day,but I wasn't even hungry. I wandered over to the Wii and started to play Donkey Kong,but I started to remember how me and Dan always played it and threw the controller. I broke down, I couldn't do it anymore,being away from him was like having my heart ripped out and sent through a cheese grater.

I went back to Dan's room and checked my phone, it had six missed calls and three voice mails,all from Dan,I laid there and thought about what to do. I decided to watch some of Dan's videos,all I wanted to do was see his smile.

I eventually used enough tears to fall asleep in Dan's bed wearing his hoodie. Being surrounded with his scent brought me comfort, all I did that night was dream of Dan and all the memories we had. I missed him so much. The pain hurt more than anything I've ever experienced,I just wanted to come back,but I knew time away might help,I just didn't want it to make things worse.