Date

I might do another chapter later,I'm not sure yet,I probably will. I'm leaving this on a cliffhanger,DONT HATE ME!!!

Dan's POV

I walked down the road to the bus stop holding Phil's hand,it was strange me and Phil started having these feelings around the same time,but I didn't mind at all because now he was mine.

We arrived at the restaurant and got a table for two of course. The steaks we got were amazing. I went to get out my wallet, "Didn't I say I would pay?", Phil asked with a little attitude,man was it cute, " Yeah but-", "Then I'm paying.", he laughed.

After we ate we went to the movies to see Avatar in 3d. We got a seat in the middle and sat down,I grabbed Phil's hand and held it,I could feel the warmth coming from it. "This nights been fun so far.", I whispered in the middle of the movie," It really has been.", Phil said softly seeming a it sad. I'd ask about it when we got home.

~At home later that night~

"Phil,you seemed a bit upset at the movie and a bit like you still are,what's wrong?", I asked as we sat down on the couch together. Phil looked at me and gave a shy smile, " Why would I be upset, I have everything I need now." I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek and resumed our browsing positions.

It was getting late now,we'd both normally be in our rooms already,but I guess we just enjoyed each others company. I was getting tired and I could tell Phil was,and I didn't really wanna leave his side. I laid my head on Phil's shoulder and closed my eyes, "Phil,if you want to uh,do you um,wanna sleep in my room tonight?", I asked blushing. I could feel Phil looking at me so I opened my eyes,he was blushing, " Uh,sure.", he said shyly.

I got up and so did Phil,"I'll change clothes and be right in.", Phil smiled, "Alright,I'll be changing too." I didn't expect anything to happen today,we hadn't been 'together' long,plus we haven't even said I love you as a 'couple' yet.

Phil came in and sat down on my bed as I put my shirt on over my head,he covered his face with his hands and sighed, "What's wrong babe?", I asked. It felt strange to say babe,I never had to anyone in awhile, Phil blushed," Uh nothing,I'll be fine." I was worried,Phil never seemed upset for this long,"Phil,I know something is wrong,please tell me." He sighed, "I've just been thinking about lots of things..."