Planning

I'm so sorry I didn't get to write for a fewbdays,I just had a lot going on. I'm back now though :p I'm gonna try and have the wedding chapter out tonight also so yay!!

Phil's POV

I picked up another envelope and put in an invitation to the wedding. Me and Dan had worked some of the details out,but not all of them. We'd picked out the guests and the location,that's about it.

We already picked out who was going to be the one to walk down the isle,it would be Dan. It was going to be held outside by the London eye,it was hard to make this happen,but I'd do it for Dan."I love you Dan.", "I love you too."

~I tried on my suit, "It looks great!", my mum said, " Thanks.", I said shyly. I knew that in another hallway Dan was with his mum trying on his suit. I was wearing an orange tie,and Dan a blue one.

We have less than a month to finish getting this already,so we went and decorated our reception room. It was large with a disco ball in the center. There was tables with a variety of blue and orange center pieces.

I look around and it was just stuff you'd see at a typical wedding,except one area of the room stood out to me.

I walked over to the corner of the room to a small table. The wall behind it had various pictures of us,one of which was our first kiss,I had no idea there was a picture of that. On the table was the box of cereal Dan used to propose and a letter explaining it,and a few other important things to us.

One of the last things we had to do was pick out a cake. The topper was going to be a model of me in my lion suit,and Dan in his dinosaur suit. The cake was five layers high with blue and orange decals of course. The base it sits on is going to be covered with white rose petals.

~I sat on the couch that night holding Dan's hand,from tomorrow I would be married in twenty-one days to the most perfect person in the world. I leaned up and kissed Dan's cheek and fell asleep like that,tasting cake flavours sure made me tired.