Day out

Thanks so much for reading. I'm sick which sucks,anyways thanks so much for all the votes and such^•^ All your comments make me smile soo much aw. This chapter is just gonna be a random cute thing so yeah.

Phil's POV

I guess Dan had plans for us today,I wasn't really sure what exactly he had in mind,but I knew it would be great as long as I was with him. "So Dan,what are we doing today?", I asked cheerfully, " You'll see.", he smiled and we walked to the bus stop.

The ride really short,Dan held my hand the whole time. I watched him as he stared out the window,it was lightly raining out,typical London weather. Dan turned and saw we looking at him,I turned away and blushed.

"Phil,your my boyfriend,you're allowed to look at me", he giggled which made my laugh, " but it is cute when you blush. ", he winked. Damn did that wink make me wanna kiss him and never stop.

The bus pulled into a stop and we got off the bus,it had stopped raining. I looked around and noticed we were at the the fair. " Come on Phil,I have plans!", he shouted at me,I loved seeing him happy like that.

Dan grabbed my hand and led me to the entrance and paid for our tickets,I would have offered but I knew he'd say no. The first thing he did was lead me to the ferris wheel. I didn't wanna go on it but I did it for him.

"Look Phil.", Dan pointed at a rainbow in the sky, " It's amazing. ", I said, " Not as amazing as my Amazingphil." That statement made me smile,I also thought about how we hadn't been making videos all the much lately.

Finally mine and Dan's seat reached the top and stopped, Dan put his arm around me and I leaned in. "You know Phil,I thought about doing this with you every time we went on an amusement park ride. I was never sure why I wanted to,now I know exactly why."

For some reason I started to think about how our past was,I realized how blind I was,I always loved Dan,from the first time we skyped,to when he moved in,to now,and I will forever. "I can say the same thing to you Dannykins."

Dan kissed me while are seat started to go down,his lips tasted of Malteasers and he smelled amazing,that smelled just made me wanna hug him and never let go even more.

Dan and I went on a few more rides before heading home,we decided to walk,the bus wasn't as much fun. When we didn't ride the bus we could be more personal with each other. Me and Dan held hands,fingers interlocked of course,it felt magical holding his hand in mine.

I stopped and Dan dropped my hand to turn to look at me, "What's wrong babe?", " Nothing,I just wanna hug.", I smiled. Dan smiled and pulled me into a hug,the fact he was taller than me made me feel so safe and I loved it so much.

"Come on Phil,let's get home. I have more plans for today.", he giggled, " Well the let's go!",I laughed and pulled him into a kissed.