23. Farewell

I slowly opened my eyes and moved a little, I felt a little dizzy and very thirsty.

"Water...I want--"

"Y/N! Merlin!"

A familiar voice spoke before I saw the face of the man I loved the most.

"Draco..." I said softly and weakly smiled at him.

"You're awake! You're awake! You're a--"

I covered his mouth with my hand and chuckled.

"I know, I know, but can you help me sit up?"I said.

"Sure, sure."Draco smiled and slowly help me sit up.

"Thanks, "I smiled at him. Draco stared at me but said nothing.

"You want to---"

Draco smashed his lips against me and gave me a hungrily kiss.

He kissed me so long that I had to push him off a little.

"You want me to go unconscious again?"I licked my lip and smiled at him.

"Well, I miss you so much, I fuckin miss you, you've been unconscious for two days, you--"

"Shhh...Keep calm and speak slowly."I interrupted him and placed my index finger on his mouth.

Draco took a deep breath and nodded.

I smiled at him.

"Draco"

"Huh?"

"Come sit on the bed with me, "I said, moving to make room for him in bed.

Draco smiled and slowly sit on the bed beside me, I moved closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder as he tangled his fingers with my fingers.

"You've been watching over me for the past two days?"I asked.

"Yes, I haven't been out of this room for two days and I wipe you and change clothes for you too, "Draco said and kissed my head once.

"Really? You wipe me and change clothes for me?"I asked and looked at him.

Draco nodded and blushed a little.

"So it means you saw--"

"We're husband and wife and it's only me who sees your naked body, you don't worry, "Draco said.

I chuckled and blushed.

"I just want to thank you, "I said.

"Oh! It's okay, no problem." Draco laughed shyly.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I lo--"

"Why are you still wearing the same clothes?"I asked.

"Hmm? Why? Do I stink?" Draco asked and sniffed himself.

I chuckled and buried my face in his neck.

"Y/N...Don't...I haven't showered for two days."Draco said and tried to push me away as I kissed his neck.

"You don't stink at all," I said. Draco smiled and kissed my forehead.

His shirt was the same light blue pajamas from two days ago and there were still dry bloodstains on his clothes.

"Sorry for staining your clothes with my blood," I said, my finger fiddling with his button.

"You don't have to apologize at all, you just have to promise me, "Draco said.