20. Nightmares

It's been three weeks since Draco quit my job and spent time with me at home, I am very happy, we eat together at every meal, we do housework together, we read books and listen to music together in the afternoon, we shower together, sometimes if we want to relax we'll take a warm bath together for hours, and finally, if we're not so tired that we fall asleep in each other's arms, we'll have hot sex...But there is no way that life is only happy, there are times when we get angry at each other for the small matter: I'm angry that he won't let me drive, he was angry that I complimented the hero in the novel was hotter than him or sometimes he's angry that I'm more interested in the book than him.

But lately, he's always irritated, but I don't know why.

Like today, he was angry that I wouldn't shower with him, so I ran away from him and went shopping at the mall, at least staying away from him for a few hours might have calmed him down a bit.

But now it seems it's 8:30 pm and I just got home.

I'm hungry and missing him so much even though I argued with him before I left the house, now I miss my warm lips and hugs.

"Draco," I said and slowly opened the door.

But when I stepped into the house, I was amazed at the sight in front of me.

I looked around the house and found the lights dim except for the candle lights that welcomed a warm aroma...The scent from the vanilla-scented candle smells like Draco's hair.

I grinned and looked around, looking for Draco.

I noticed at the dinner table and found that there was no dinner except wine, scented candles, and red roses in a vase.

I should have met an angry Draco, not something so romantic like this.

"Draco, I bought you a chocolate ice cream too," I called out, unbuttoning a few buttons and running a hand through my hair.

...No response.

"Draco, my dear husband" I called out again, looking around the house. I was expecting him to come over to me at that, but he didn't.

I walked around until my eyes landed on the staircase, where Draco was sitting on.

He acted like I used to, but the difference was that he didn't sleep.

"Hey" I smiled at him as I moved closer to him.

"Hey" Draco sweetly smiled and slowly got up.

"Sorry for coming home late," I said and looked up at him.

He was very tall and now he was standing on the stairs making him look even taller.

"I miss you."Draco smiled and stroked my hair behind my ear.

I chuckled and moved closer to him before tiptoeing to kiss him, but my height prevented me from kissing him because Draco stood on the stairs and made him too tall.

"Draco"

Draco raised one eyebrow.

"Can you walk down the stairs, you're too tall, I can't kiss you."I bit my lower lip and blushed a little.

Draco smirked and walked down the stairs before grabbing my waist to bring me closer to him.

"Short...You short."Draco said in a playful tone and tilted his head a little.

"I'm not short, you're too--"

Draco smashed his lips against mine and gave me a small kiss.

"You're t--"