2. Three years later

Three years later.

It was a cold Thursday morning, and I was currently cleaning up the table after Draco and I had breakfast. He was upstairs, getting ready for work, as, for me, I'm preparing to clean the house.

After getting married, I left my job at the Ministry of Magic and Draco joined the Ministry of Magic as an Unspeakable just like I used to.

Unspeakable is in the mysterious department of the little-known Ministry of Magic, but for me, I love being an Unspeakable...But now I have to quit my job for some reason, even though I miss it so much.

As I was going to wash the dishes, I turned to see Draco ascend down the stairs in work clothes. He was wearing an all-black suit, fiddling with his buttons as he walked down, completely ignoring me as if I wasn't there...To be honest, it broke my heart a little more every single day when he wouldn't acknowledge my presence.

From getting married until today, he kept ignoring me the same even though sometimes he seemed a little interested in me but he does as he said, he never gave me love, and we don't have sex.

Draco wouldn't call me darling, or kiss me before he left, or bring me flowers when he came home as other husbands do...Yes, he would kiss me sometimes before going to bed, or I would cuddle with him and he would be forced to wrap his arms around me, but we weren't that close.

"Draco," I called out for him, and his gaze met me, the attention he was giving his sleeves were now fully on me.

Draco raised his eyebrows, gesturing for me to continue.

I smiled brightly, walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his stomach, resting my head on his chest. Draco sighed softly and wrapped his arms around me gently, not quite as lovingly as I was doing to him.

"I'm cold," I whispered, hoping he would react the way I wanted. I wanted him to embrace me in his warmth.

"I don't feel cold at all," Draco said before he kissed my forehead.

Draco surprised me, he kissed my forehead, holding me tight in his arms and caressing them while I snuggled up to him...But he only held me for a short time.

"I have to go." Draco sighed again, letting me go.

A look of disappointment appeared on my features. I didn't know if he noticed, but I did.

"Wait," I quickly grabbed his arm before he could get away.

Draco looked back and frowned. I pulled him close, standing on my tippy toes and pecking his lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I rested my head on his shoulder, nuzzling my face in his collarbone, which made Draco respond by holding my waist slightly as I did so.

"Have a good day, darling," I whispered before planting a kiss on his lips.

Draco's hands came off of me, and he simply nodded at me before making his way towards the door and leaving.

The smile that I had kept on my face for him instantly wore off, hot tears prickling in my eyes before slowly flowing.

"Why are you so mean to me?"I said and sat down on the sofa.

I know he never liked me but I just wanted him to listen to the reason I had to marry him, there were some reasons he didn't know yet because it was his father's agreement with me.

This arrangement only I, Narcissa, and Theodore knew...'Cause without this idiot agreement, I would never come into his life and cause him to suffer life.

I want him to be very happy because I have always admired him since I studied at Hogwarts...We live in the same house and the same year at Hogwarts...In the first and second years, Draco was like my idol, he studied well, was a leader, and was confident in himself, I wanted to be like him.