5. I will make excuses

It's now 12:32 AM and I just got home because I'm hanging out with Theo and forgetting the time to go home.

As I walked into the living room, I saw Draco's clothes piled on the floor and heard him singing loudly from the bathroom...That means he's back home.

I sat down on the sofa and sighed softly before staring at his pile of clothes.

"Draco, you shouldn't leave your clothes on the floor," I shouted as I picked up his clothes one by one.

"It's none of your business, "Draco shouted.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Gosh!" I screamed a little because something suddenly fell from Draco's pants and landed on my lap.

And what came down in my lap made me blush more than a whole garden of tomatoes.

"D--Draco" I shouted.

"What!" Draco shouted from the bathroom.

"And you shouldn't leave your tiny boxers on the floor either." I bit my lower lip and blushed.

"My boxers are not small...And stop staring at my boxers and bring my clothes in the laundry basket."Draco shouted from the bathroom.

I laughed and put his shirt on my lap. Every day before he took a shower he would always take off his clothes and leave them on the floor, and I always had to be the one to collect the clothes he left on the floor to put in the laundry basket.

But I never get tired of having to collect the clothes he left on the floor...Because it made me feel close to him.

Because I will always smell his cologne from his clothes...But today his shirt smelled weird.

"What is this?"I mumbled and tried to stare at something on his collar.

It's a faint red but I know it's a lipstick stain, but it looks like he tried to remove the lipstick stain from the collar of his shirt because it has faded so much that it can hardly be seen as a lipstick stain.

I decided to sniff his shirt again.

"C--Cinnamon perfume," I mumbled in a shivering voice.

Theo's words this morning flashed through my head again...If he hurts me again, I have to break up with him.

I'm trying my best to try again with my relationship with Draco...But now is he going to cheat on me?

I clutched his shirt tightly as my tears flowed.

I buried my face in my palms and started crying.

As I was crying, I suddenly felt Draco sit down next to me because I could smell his shampoo very clearly.

"You come home late, "Draco said.

"I'm sorry," I quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks and slowly turned to look at him.

He was in gray pajamas and he leaned back comfortably on the back of the sofa, one hand on his lap, the other on my thigh.

"You don't have to apologize, I just wanted to ask if hanging out with Theo was fun?"Draco asked.

"It's so fun," I said softly.

Draco nodded.

"How about you? Is work fun?"I asked.

"It's not fun, you know that, "Draco said and sighed softly.

I nodded.

"So you--"