12. Jealous

I slowly opened my eyes to look at the clock on the wall, it seems that it is now 9:05 AM.

It seemed that we both fell asleep on the sofa in the living room last night...Luckily our sofa was big so there was space for the two of us.

I tried to move but it didn't work because Draco cuddled me so tight, I could only glance at him. He wasn't even wearing any clothes, he only had a towel wrapped around his torso, he spooned me, his arm tightly wrapped around my waist, his face buried in the nape of my neck.

"Draco...Draco."I called him softly.

He moved slightly and muttered in a drowsy.

I chuckled and called him again.

"Draco"

"I still don't want to be away from you, "Draco mumbled.

"You can hug me all day, Draco, but now I want breakfast," I said and chuckled.

Draco groaned and slowly loosened his arm from my waist before he slowly sat up.

He seemed to be sleepy because his eyes were still completely closed even though he was sitting. I sat up and kissed his cheek before I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

I went to make a couple of hot coffees before returning to the living room again.

"Draco, wh--"

I gasped slightly as I set two hot coffees on the table.

The towel wasn't wrapped around his waist, it was on the floor, all over Draco's body, leaving only boxers.

"You should wear clothes," I said and blushed a little.

"I'm already putting on my clothes," Draco said.

"I mean clothes, not just underwear," I said and walked to stand in front of him.

"It's boxers, not underwear, "Draco said.

"It's the same," I said softly.

Draco put his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him.

"Oh, come on, there are only the two of us in the house, no one can see me."Draco sweetly smiled and snuggled his face against my stomach.

I chuckled and grabbed his chin to look at me.

"I'm not afraid of anyone seeing you, I'm afraid you'll be sick," I said and smiled at him.

"The weather wasn't that cold." Draco grinned.

"But it can make you sick," I said and smiled at him.

Draco chuckled before he pulled me down to sit on his lap, facing him.

"So you hug me tight, you can keep me warm, "Draco said and bit his lower lip a bit.

I stared at him and sweetly smiled.

I've never sat on his lap like this and I've never been this close to him, it made my heart beat so fast that I was afraid he would hear it.

"Why is your skin so smooth?" I asked and caressed my nose against his cheek.

"Do you like it?" Draco whispered.

"I love it but I love you more." I smiled.

"Awww" Draco blushed a little.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?"Draco asked.

I nodded.

Draco moved a little and reached out to grab a small cup of coffee on the table.