4. My birthday

I moved slightly on the wide bed and it seemed that the warmth next to me had disappeared. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand before slowly sitting up.

"It's eight in the morning already?"I yawned and stretched out my laziness.

"Today you woke up late."

I looked towards the closet and saw Draco getting dressed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll hurry and make breakfast for you, "I apologized and quickly got up from the bed.

"No, no need, I've eaten solid cereal and cold chocolate milk, "Draco grumbled as he tried to tie the tie.

I chuckled and nodded.

I think it's cute when he complains.

"What are you laughing at?"Draco asked and frowned.

"I just want to make myself happy on my birthday morning," I stated and walked towards the door.

"Wait," Draco called me as I was opening the door.

I turned to look at him.

"Isn't it the duty of a wife to tie a necktie for her husband?"Draco asked.

"Yes, yes," I nodded and quickly walked to him.

He handed me a black tie as I moved closer to him.

We were so close to each other that there was less than half a centimeter between our bodies. I could smell his cologne very clearly, he always wore a lot of cologne, his gray eyes still mesmerize me as usual, my heart skipped a beat, my limbs were weak, and my hands were trembling as if I was about to confess my love to him.

"What is wrong with you? I won't bite you. Hurry up and tie me a tie." Draco commanded.

"O--Ok."I blushed a little and started tying him a tie.

This was the first time he had let me tie him a tie.

"Last night I slept very well, "I said before smiling at him.

"I'm not curious, you don't need to tell me, "Draco sighed.

"I just want you to know that you make me feel comfortable," I stated.

"I can make you feel comfortable?"Draco frowned a little and stared at me tying his tie.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Uh...I--"

"Perfect," I interrupted him and slowly stepped back.

"I'm going to make lunch for you to eat at the workplace," I told, walking towards the door.

"Y/N"

"Huh?" I looked over my shoulder to look at him.

"I'll drop you off at Nott's bar if you hurry up and cook and shower, "Draco stated.

"Really? You don't have to go to the meeting?" I grinned.

"Don't ask too many questions, just hurry up, "Draco said with an expressionless face.

I nodded and hurriedly ran out of the room.

I rushed to make lunch for Draco and rushed to shower and get dressed.

..................

"Great!"I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before rushing downstairs.

It looks like Draco wasn't downstairs, he's probably already waiting for me in the car. I picked up the lunch box I had made him and rushed out of the house.