21. Accident

**This chapter has a bit of smut and a bit of mayhem and a scene about a car accident.**

"What day is today, honey?"Draco asked, spreading my legs and moving to stand between my legs.

"Sunday," I said and smiled at him.

"It's Sunday already? I can't believe it."Draco sighed softly and placed his coffee cup on the counter beside my thigh before handing me a cup of coffee.

"Time flies way too fast, "Draco said and twisted his fingers between my hair.

"Time flies when you are having fun," I said and sipped my coffee.

"It's true, "Draco smiled before he sipped his coffee.

I stared at him happily drinking coffee. I love watching his every move, I love the way he closes his eyes every time he sips his coffee as if he was trying to feel the rich flavor of the coffee in his mouth, I love how his Adam's apple moved a little as he slowly swallowed the coffee. I moved a little before placing a kiss on his neck, exactly where Adam's apple was.

"Honey..."Draco chuckled and opened his eyes.

"There is nothing better than hot coffee in the morning...It made me warm and energetic."I smiled at him.

"I think there is something better than hot coffee in the morning, "Draco said and stroked my hair behind my ear.

"Really? What it is?"I asked as Draco slowly moved his face closer to me.

The tip of our noses collided and our faces were so close together as if we were taking the same breath.

"Hot sex in the morning, "Draco whispered before pressing his lips against mine and giving me a passionate kiss.

"Why are you so beautiful?"Draco asked and bit my lower lip.

I grinned and shook my head.

Draco smirked and started to place hickeys on my neck.

"Y/N"

I moaned in response to him.

"When will you get pregnant?"Draco asked as he placed his hand on my thigh and slowly slipped his hand under my long shirt to touch my panties.

"I don't know, but you don't have to worry, I'm not in a rush for this," I said and let out a trembling breath as his hand caressed my panties.

"You're not in a hurry but I'm in a hurry...I want to be a father"Draco said.

"Don't worry...You are my daddy."I bit my lower lip and blushed.

"I like being your daddy, but I mean being a real father."Draco smiled as his hand still caressed my clothed pussy.

"I know...And I believe you must be a good father."I said and smiled at him.

Draco nodded and grinned.

"So I must have sex with you more often so you can get pregnant faster, "Draco said before placing hickeys on my collarbone.

I chuckled.

"Already so wet," Draco said and stared into my eyes.

"Please take me to heaven now, "I bit my lower lip and stared at him in lust.

"As you wish, princess, "Draco kissed my cheek and smirked.

His fingers find the edge of my panties and he pulled them down.

He leaned his forehead against my forehead as he pressed his three fingers inside me.

I screamed and squeezed his shoulder tightly.