18. Surprise

I waited for him on the bed in such a state that I was left with only panties, the air was cold, my eyes were covered with his tie, and my hand was tied with his belt tightly.

"Draco" I could only call out to him over and over again and tried to sit up but it was unsuccessful.

"Where are you, Draco?... Draco, I miss you...Dra--"

Suddenly I felt his warm lips press against my lips before moving slowly, but fiery, I moaned softly in my throat as his warm, wet hands gently cupped my face.

"Draco...I want to touch you."I said after he pulled his lips back and tried to free my wrist from the belt that was tightly tied to my wrist.

"Shh...Be a good girl, honey"Draco held my hand that was moving nervously and kissed my cheek.

"Draco, I want to touch you, I want to see your face."I pleaded.

"You have no right, honey, "Draco whispered before leaning into my collarbone and placing a small kiss on my neck. My heart fluttered at the way he was treating me and at the same time it drives me crazy when I can't touch him and can't see him.

"Draco...Please...I want to see the way you look at me, I want to see when you're naked, I like to look at your body and hair when there are lots of--"

"Okay! Okay!"Draco groaned and pulled up the blindfold.

"Remove only the blindfold, okay?"Draco frowned.

I chuckled and blushed.

He was naked and straddling me, his hair and body were still wet, and he looked very sexy.

"Don't make naive eyes and plead."Draco sighed in frustration and ran his hand through his wet hair.

I love that when he's annoyed, it makes him look sexier.

"But I want to touch you."I bit my lower lip as I stared at him.

"No" Draco shook his head.

"Please...Plea--"

"No means No" Draco said and He pulled the blindfold down to cover my eyes again.

"Draco! Don't do this! don't torture--"

He grabbed my jaw and smashed his lips against mine before giving me a furiously kiss.

"Give you a little, and you'll ask for more...So you won't get anything, "Draco whispered and bit my earlobe.

"Well, I just want to touch you."I groaned and bit my lower lip.

"Prisoners have no right to demand anything." He said and rubbed my cheek with my thumb.

"But I want--"

"It's cute when you're quite like this," Draco said and kissed my cheek.

He had filled my mouth with a cloth to keep me from speaking.

I couldn't do anything but make a muffled noise, my eyes couldn't see, and my hands were tied so I couldn't move.

I heard him humming happily as he raised my belt-tied hands above my head and tied me to the head of the bed again.

I shook my head nervously and made a muffled noise.

"Want to talk to me?"Draco asked.

I nodded.

Draco slowly took a cloth from my mouth.

"Please don't do this, Draco... At least let me see you."I made a desperate plea.

Draco pulled my blindfold up.

"I'll only open your blindfold and you don't ask for anything else, "Draco said.