24. I love you forever.

Welcome to the last chapter!

This is my last chapter thank you all readers, I know it's very fast to reach the final chapter, but I admit that I'm not very focused on this story because I'm excited to write the next story. I'm sorry if I didn't write this well as I should have.

~Love~

3 years later...

I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed softly.

"How am I going to zip up this idiot wedding dress?"I mumbled and tried to look for a hanger.

"Where is the hanger?" I started wandering around frantically looking for a hanger.

"Haven't you given up on getting excited about the wedding yet?"

The sound of someone speaking made me turn to look.

"Theo!" I grinned and ran towards him before hugging him tightly.

"Oh! hey, be careful, you haven't zipped the wedding dress, you wouldn't want to be naked for me, would you?"Theo chuckled and hugged me back tightly.

"And this is my problem and you arrived just in time," I said and looked up at him.

"Your problem is that you can't zip your wedding dress?"Theo stroked my hair behind my ear and gave me a gentle smile.

I nodded and smiled.

"Let's hurry to deal with your problem."Theo chuckled.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the large mirror.

"I should have believed Draco," I said as Theo moved to stand behind me.

"Believe?"Theo said, placing his hands on my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes, he told me to buy a new wedding dress but I insisted on wearing the same one I had worn at my previous wedding," I said and sighed.

"So what's next?"Theo asked and smiled at me through the mirror.

"I couldn't zip it as it appears because I--" Theo quickly closed my mouth with his hand.

"No! Don't say that word," Theo shook his head.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Do not say that you are fat or not beautiful, understand?"Theo said.

I pouted my mouth and nodded.

Theo grinned and slowly zipped up for me.

"You're not fat at all, you're fuckin perfect," Theo said after zipping for me.

I turned to look at him.

"Thanks, you are the most wonderful friend."I smiled at him.

Theo shrugged.

"At first I thought I couldn't wear this anymore."I sighed softly.

"Anyway, you can wear this dress...You're just getting bigger boobs," Theo whispered.

"Cheeky!"I giggled and hit his upper arm.

Theo giggled and leaned his forehead against my forehead.

"I miss you," Theo said softly.

"Me too"I chuckled.

Theo kissed my nose.

"I want to-- "

"If you kiss her more than you kissed her just now, I'll kill you."

A familiar voice said making Theo quickly separate from me.