7. No!

"Y/N"

"Oh!" I was a little startled as Draco suddenly hugged me from behind as I was staring at myself in the large mirror.

"Do you want me to help you with anything?"I asked as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"I just want to hug you, "Draco said and kissed my neck.

"Have you signed the divorce certificate yet?"I asked.

Draco sighed softly and hugged me tighter.

"Don't do anything like this, Draco, It will make us suffer more, "I said and looked at him through the mirror.

"If I have to suffer but it keeps you from leaving me, I will gladly accept the suffering, "Draco said.

I sighed and tried to hold back my tears.

As I was about to pull his hand away from my waist, I noticed the position of our ring fingers next to each other and our ring close together...His ring is engraved with my name and my ring is engraved with his name.

I slowly pulled his arms from my waist and turned to him.

"Draco"

"Huh?" He met my eyes, but his eyes were bloodshot.

"I promise that I will not take this ring off even though we will no longer be husband and wife in the future...I love it."I said in a shivering voice as my tears welled up in my eyes.

Draco grabbed my hand and gently kissed the ring on my finger.

"Don't leave me...I love you."Draco said as his tears slowly flowed.

I buried my face in his chest and started crying.

"I'm sorry, Draco, but it's time for me to give you freedom," I sobbed.

"I don't need freedom anymore; I need you."Draco wailed.

I looked up at him and wiped his tears away with my thumb before speaking.

"When I see you cry, it hurts me; please don't cry."

Draco pressed his lips together and sighed.

"Want me to tie a tie for you?"I asked and thinly smiled at him.

He nodded.

I took the tie from his hand before I started tying him a tie.

My tears flow more as I tie him a tie, his gray eyes unfailingly staring at me, his hands resting on my waist while his thumb makes a small circle on my waist, and I can smell his cologne very clearly...If we weren't together then I'd miss his gray eyes and iconic cologne.

"Y/N"

I looked up to met his eyes.

Draco wiped the tears from my cheeks with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

"You said I still don't understand your story with my father, right?"Draco asked.

I nodded.

" I have a thing for you, "Draco stated.

"I'm sorry, but I don't care about it anymore, Draco, "I said softly.

"Why? What do you mean? You don't love me anymore?"Draco asked in a shivering voice.

"I don't want to care about everything you say or know about you anymore because I love you, "I said.

"But--"

"Please don't complicate our divorce any further."I sighed and stepped back a little.

"Y/N, ple--"

"See you in the car," I stated before leaving the bedroom.