11. I love you too.

Draco's pov

It's now 8:18 PM. I just arrived home. I'm a little hungry now but I miss my wife very much.

"Y/N, honey," I called out, loosening my tie and running a hand through my hair.

All the lights on the ground floor were switched off, leaving only the orange glow from the lamps in the living room.

"You must have gone to bed."I threw my suit over the sofa before sitting down on the sofa.

As I was about to close my eyes, I heard a sweet voice humming the same song I love to sing when I took a shower.

"Honey" I called her as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Honey" I called her again.

No response...

"Honey, can I come in?"I asked and gently touched the doorknob.

Just when I lightly touched the doorknob, the door slowly opened. I walked into the bathroom silently without her knowing.

The bathroom is scented with her jasmine soap, her sweet voice humming happily. I walked over to the counter and looked straight at the shower curtain, the shadow of Y/N letting the water overtake her body before rubbing soap on her body.

"Fuckin sexy, "I mumbled as stared at the shadow of Y/N.

I slowly approached the shower curtain and slowly opened it.

"Hon--"

"Merlin!! Draco! Get out!" She pulled the shower curtain from my hand and closed it again.

"You're so cheeky! What are you doing here?"She said as I giggled.

"Oh, come on, we are husband and wife," I said and slowly opened the shower curtain again.

She turned her back on the shower curtain, her body trembling slightly, but the only thing I could notice was her smooth and beautiful skin.

I licked my lips and smirked.

"I have something I want to talk to you about," I said before walking in.

......End Draco's pov.......

"Why did you get off work so early today?"I asked him softly but I still turned my back on him.

"I didn't go to work today, "Draco said.

"Why?"I asked.

"Look at me first and I'll explain everything, "Draco said.

I shook my head. "We are husband and wife, don't be shy," Draco said and moved closer to me.

I shook my head.

Draco chuckled before grabbing my waist and forcing me to turn to face him.

"Don't tease me."I closed my eyes tightly.

"Come on, opened your eyes, "Draco spoke in a more gentle voice than usual.

"You just quickly say what you want to say and leave, "I said and blushed.

Draco pulled me against him and wrapped my waist tightly.

"Making eye contact with the speaker is basic etiquette, "Draco said.

I sighed and slowly opened my eyes.

"Why is my wife so cute?"Draco grabbed my chin to look at him.

"I'm naked," I said and reached out to turn off the water.