13. I always choose you

"Are you sure you won't go?"Draco asked and looked at me lying on my stomach on the bed through the mirror.

"Sure," I said and smiled at him through the mirror.

He was in the same black suit that he liked to wear and still looked as handsome as ever.

Draco sighed and nodded before he grabbed two ties from the closet.

"Honey, what color tie should I tie?" Draco asked as he made his way towards the bed and sat down on the bed.

I sat up and crawled to sit beside him.

"Blue or Black, "Draco asked.

"Black, "I smiled at him.

"Wouldn't it look like am I back to being a Death Eater?"Draco said.

"No, but even so, I'm proud that I have a husband who is a Death Eater, "I said.

Draco grinned and blushed a little.

"Can I tie a necktie for you?"I asked.

"Sure, "Draco smiled and handed me his tie.

"I'm not going to a charity party, who are you going to be with?"I asked as started tying a tie for him.

"Why do you ask?"Draco asked as he stared at me tying a tie for him.

"I just want to know." I meet his eyes after finishing his tie.

"I will go with my secretary, "Draco said.

"Really?"I frowned and bit my lower lip.

Draco laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Look at your face...Your face is so funny" Draco giggled as I still stared at him irritably.

"Don't take it seriously, I'm just pulling your leg...I'm never going with her."Draco said.

"I'm serious, if you go with her, I won't let you leave the house, "I said.

"Really? Do I need to be afraid of you? "Draco asked and grinned.

"Yes, if you go out I will--"

"Hmm? What will you do to me?" Draco moved his face closer to my face until our noses collided.

I breathed in excitement and could only stare into his gray eyes as he moved closer to me and placed his hand on my waist.

"What will you do to me, honey? " Draco said and caressed his nose against my cheek.

"I...I will...I w--"

Draco pressed his lips against my lips and began to move his lips slowly and gently, the butterflies turn into a zoo as he started French kissing me. His tongue swirled furiously around my tongue as he slowly pressed me onto the bed and hovered above me. He didn't let me rest from his hot kisses, he continued to kiss me passionately, he took the lead, but it was not a fight. Everything felt so natural and amazing. I ran my hand through his blonde hair while my other hand was placed on his neck, pulling himself even closer to me. I felt one with him as he deepened his kiss, his movements are slow, yet so powerful and intense. When our lips finally parted, he smiled from ear to ear, our noses still touched and we breathed in the same air, his body lay on top of mine until it seemed as though we had merged into one.

"I don't want to go to an idiot party anymore, "Draco told softly.

His breath was a minty scent, his lips were naturally pink...It looks very kissable.

"Why?"I sweetly smiled and caressed his cheek with my index finger.

I really like our position now, it feels like we are one.