Chapter 37

I open my eyes and the light peeking through the curtains shielding the glass wall brightens the room quite a bit.

Darson and I are cuddled up next to each other. My head is resting on his chest and our feet are tangled in the white sheets. I listen to his heartbeat. The sound is like music to my ears.

I lift my head and plant my lips on Darson's. He even looks good asleep. I can't help but kiss him.

He awakens with a smile on his face, immediately kissing me back. I pull away and lay back onto the bed. Darson sits up and check his phone. He then glances back at me. My current flustered state is probably amusing to him. I can't stop thinking about last night. The second time around wasn't as gentle but it was just as effective. Hannah was right. Darson really dominates in the bedroom.

"Are you okay?" Darson asks, a lopsided smile on his face. "You seem to really enjoy last night."

I prop myself up on my elbow to get a better look at him. "I did. Didn't you?" I try not to show my worry. It'll be a bummer if I enjoyed it and he didnt. We are supposed to enjoy it together.

"Is this even a question?" He asks. "I've wanted you for so long. There's no way I'm not going to love every minute of that." The blush rises to my cheeks and I lay flat on the bed again.

Darson oggles me. I'm pretty much in the same outfit as last night minus the tights. Lucky me for actually wearing a nice underwear to sleep.

"Knowing you enjoyed it makes me a bit relieved." Darson Meldeev was worried about me not liking it? That's new. "It's been a while." I prop up on my hands again.

"Please. A few months isn't going to take away from your expertise." I'm not jealous at all. Wanting Darson all to myself is being selfish, isn't it?

"Three years." I blink. Huh? Elaborate, I'm confuse. "Truthfully, I've only done this once before. It was back in college with my first girlfriend. It wasn't really all that."

Wait, a minute. Give me a few seconds for my slow brain. "But like you-"

"There are plenty other stuff I can do besides sex, Khara." Right. "I'm picky, remember? I don't just go around allowing people to be apart of me." Hide your smile, Khara. Hide your elation.

I get up from my laying position and sling my arms around his neck, my knees supporting me. My head tilts to the side to look at him. "I'm really happy. Happier than I thought I'd be hearing this from you." A smile tugs at his lips at the familiar words. "I wouldn't mind either way. It's just knowing that makes me extremely elated." He nods and I bring my lips to his. Even after just waking up Darson taste good.

He cuts the kiss short. "I'm going to be late for work." The sigh that leaves his lips is the same sigh I intend to produce but it doesn't come out. He's still planning on going? Can't he just ditch?

Screw it. He's not going anywhere. I'll make sure of it.

I don't know where I get this kind of confidence from but it has me pushing Darson to lay on the bed and swiftly straddling him. He is quick to sit up. Darson's muscles feel good under my hands. I go in for the kiss. It is a success because Darson smoothly and so quickly flips us over so that I am now under him.

He kisses down the middle of my neck and continues that path all the way down to my stomach. He goes lower and I grip the sheets tighter. Darson throws a devious smirk at me while tapping the waist band of my underwear.

Do whatever you want.

*********************************

I exit my room having just showered in a black oversized long sleeve hoodie. I'm wearing cotton shorts somewhere under there. They're not very big. What? I haven't found the time to go shopping.