Author Notes/Disclaimers

Hello my loves.

This is my second Ruel FanFic and I severely hope that this one is better than the last. I will be honest, I had no idea what the hell I was doing in that. Anyways, you will have noticed if you read the description that the main character's name is Sunday! This was not a coincidence, I just felt like out of respect I would put her name in here instead of a random one. And because I love Ruel and Sunday's relationship too much. Anyway, I made this chapter to give some disclaimers before we start! Please take the time to read through them before reading this:)

Disclaimers:
- I do not own any of the songs that are included in any of the chapters. They all belong to whoever has written and produced the songs, which if you would like to, you can find online.
- I am not in any way trying to sexualise Ruel or Sunday, so there will be no smut included in this book. I love them too much for that.
- I do not claim to be either Ruel or Sunday.
- This story is completely fictional, none of the events that occur in this story will be factual, so please do not take them factually.
- Personalities generated by this book will be fake, including Ruel's, Sunday's, the Van Dijk family's etc
- I will provide Trigger Warnings at the top of chapters that need them, but I have a few for the book as a whole.
- I am certain that this book will include swearing, so if that is something you are triggered by, or if it makes you uncomfortable, I advise you not to read this story.
- I might be a little slower than the last book with chapters because I wrote a lot of chapters for seen in the school holidays, but now I am back at school, so I am busier and have less time for writing.
- Unfortunately, I won't be doing song requests for this book because some songs requested aren't fitting for the vibe of the chapters.
- The quotes I use are not mine, they are all written by other talented people that you can find by searching the quote, or it should be listed under the quote in the chapter.
- I am not educated on the sexuality of any of the characters listed in this book, so if they are incorrect I greatly apologise in that field.

Please please please remember that all of you are worth so much and you are deserving of so much love. I hope you have a wonderful day. Remember to nourish yourself with food and water, get some sleep and do something that makes you happy.
Lots of Love,
- Bri <3