💜FOR FOREVER🖤

"A Marriage Is A  Promise Between Two People Who Promised To Be With Each Other For Forever And Always..."

______________________________________

Author's Pov

AFTER 1 YEAR

"Put these yellow flowers on the right side... "

"Taesa....  "

"Just a minute uncle Min...yeah the light pink one on the left side... "

"Taesa.... "

"Just a second Dad....add these lights where the cake stand is going to be.."

"Taesa.... "

"One minute uncle Park... No.. No not there, behind that vase... Yeah... "

Suga, Jungkook, Jimin.. They all exhaled a deep breath watching Taesa who was looking totally lost in her own world and was looking too indulged in it..

They gave up their tries which they all were doing from the past half an hour of taking her out from her special world and just watched her moving from left to right and right to left and roamed over the whole place..

"No the yellow one.. Yeah it's looking perfect... "

Taesa said excited watching the decorations on the aisle.. And all the men just stared at her beautiful smile with their own happy faces..

"And now the blue one... yeah.. "

"Taesa calm down... "

"Wait a minute Dad.. "

Jungkook sighed hearing her and finally gave up and just stood there at his place.

"Put the white lights th.. Oh my God.. "

She gasped when someone grabbed her waist and pulled her gently towards it making her shocked.

"Well that's more than enough work you have done for today Mrs Jeon Taesa... "

Taesa frowned cutely hearing him .

"Chaekook.. Let me go.. I need to look after everything... "

"Well you have already checked everything more than 200 times my beautiful wife.."

Chaekook said beaming and then trailed his eyes towards there where Jimin, Jungkook and Suga were standing.

"Well gentlemen don't worry, I have got this hyperactive and excited kid of yours... "

They all chuckled hearing him and then left finally realising now she was  going to calm down..

"Chaekook.. Let me go.. you bunny piece of a hubby... "

Chaekook laughed hearing her special cursing and watching her cute glare.

"Well one of the perks of being with our little hell... Amazing and sophisticated way of cursing ... "